Whether you are a Stand Up Paddle-boarding (SUP) novice or seasoned professional, SUP Trails has something for everyone, from getting you started with the basics to showing you how many waves you caught.
SUP Trails tracks your SUP activity showing how you improve over time and helping you reach your goals whatever your SUP preference: flat-water; surf; whitewater; or racing.
SUP Trails helps by giving you the measurements and motivation you need to achieve the level of performance you always wanted.
Each trail is recorded in detail giving you an interactive map of your route with key statistics such as total distance, average speed, and duration giving you a unique history of your achievements.
SUP Trails allows you to share your progress not only on Facebook and Twitter, but also to the ‘SUP Trails cloud’ – a cloud sourced database containing SUP Trails from around the world. Giving you instant access to SUP hotspots and routes, along with instant surf conditions (Weather, Wind and Waves) as they are posted by fellow paddlers!
* SUP Trail tracking: Interactive map and key statistics recording
* Personal SUP Trail history
* SUP Trail cloud database: shared routes (including routes round here), shared weather conditions
* Information resource: Intro to SUP, Boards, Fins, Terminology, Technique Tips, Surfing Rules
* Measure in Kilometres, Miles, Nautical Miles
* Audio route statistics feedback (works with music playback if required)
* Share routes to Facebook and/or Twitter
* Integrated with HealthKit, we use your latest body weight values combined with your route details to post estimated calorie usage per trail
This application is designed to be used with a waterproof case, never take to the water with an un-protected iPhone!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app does not store or publish health kit derived data to any external store including any cloud storage.
Optional audio feedback on button presses
Added check on route set up page to ensure location services are enabled for the app.
Occasional multi-post of map data to cloud
Fixed Facebook post issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app for tracking sessions
I have been using this app the last couple of weeks to track my SUP sessions and outings. I really like it! It seems to be pretty accurate in recording speed and miles. The map outlining my path is spot on. I will be using this app for some time to come!
Zero value as a trip logger
I do not understand why someone would make a tracking app that has zero functionality as a trip logger and the ability to edit and review past trips. It seems to me that this app was created to post your activities on social media platforms. It has a nice interface, but I wish I could get my money back on this app.
So close to being an excellent APP. I don't like how you can not edit saved routes and the sharing function only works about 60% of the time for me... I will continue to use the app but it certainly could benefit from some improvements. Paddle On!
- eiiConsulting Ltd
- 13.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Eii Consulting Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.