Super 5 Poker
By Entertaining Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The third of four games in our Video Poker Series - increase instant recognition of poker hands
1) How To - Poker - play Jacks or Better with a built in guide just a button press away
2) Ultra 31 Poker - see results of your choices played on up to 31 hands at a time to get an intuitive feel for better hands
3) Super 5 Poker - play up to 5 independent hands at a time to improve identification of good and bad hands
4) Hold'em Video Poker - fast paced, one touch Hold'em style game to help you spot winning hands from losers
Attention Video Poker Fans!
Looking for something truly different in a video poker game? Super 5 Poker is just the thing! It's "Jacks or Better" on steroids.
Play up to 5 hands SIMULTANEOUSLY!
No one plays a single line on a slot machine. Why would you play a single hand in Video Poker? Super 5 Poker is easy enough for a beginner, but pro's will LOVE playing 5 hands at a time,
Super 5 Poker has these great features:
* "Jacks or Better" rules and pay table (99.54%)
* Play up to 5 hands at once
* Selectable bet amounts
* Authentic casino sound effects
* Lets you play your own music (in the standard music player)
* Smooth animation
* Help guide
* Tracks credits when you exit the game
* Credits automatically re-load when you use them all up - no trips to the ATM!
For way less than the price of a pack of playing cards, get HOURS of casino style action.
This is the real deal, from real arcade and casino game developers! The people behind Entertaining Games have contributed to games like Magic Touch Cars, Texas Fold'em, Golden Tee Golf, Mortal Kombat, Blitz, Centipede, Magic: The Gathering Online, Lemmings, Mad Dog McCree, Spectre VR, Silver Strike Bowling, and many more!
For more portable poker fun, check out "Hold'em Video Poker" and "Ultra 31 Poker".
When you are ready for poker in the *real world*, be sure to get "How To - Poker".
For exciting Old-School 2D arcade style action, get "UAV Fighter" and "Maze Craze Trucker".
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Fun but gets old
I bought the game because I wanted to see the difference from the free version. I have yet seen any difference. It all plays the same. I say don't waste your money. Free verision is just as good.
If anyone does see a difference please point it out to me.
BEST GAME EVER
This game is one of the Best Card games in the app store you will like it just like I did. P. S. Try it you will like it !
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 13, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Entertaining Games, Inc.
- © 2009 Entertaining Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.