Create your own superhero and cross paths with up to 150 other heroes & villains in the ultimate shared universe! Decide where your loyalties lie and fight for control of every corner of Super City as your own unique story plays out. Inheriting an above-average combat system from the Wrestling Revolution series, this game supercharges the action with new powers, technology, costumes and locations!
Upgrade to the "Special Edition" to save your changes to all characters and make the world your own. This includes starting with a character of your choice and never ending until you choose to. You can also enjoy setting up your own "Fight Scenes" to blow off steam with no pressure!
Look out for in-game hints, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to aim low, with a direction to aim high)
B = Block
A+B = Grapple
R = Run (double tap to jump or fly)
A+R = Big Attack
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
R+P = Set fire
T = Taunt, use prop, release hold
S = Special power
* Tap the portrait to transform (once activated).
* Touch the clock (or bottom of the screen) to pause the game.
* Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
* Pinch the middle of the display to zoom in or out.
For more information about this and other games, look up the developer on social media:
Super City depicts a fictitious universe. Any similarities to real characters past or present is purely coincidental.
- 10 spooky new characters to celebrate Halloween!
- Lots of new costumes from the zombie spin-off, "Extra Lives".
- New flame powers from the hand or mouth!
- Wider display for phones.
- Various bug fixes & balancing.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome game overall. But, the only thing it needs is more powers and more superheroes. You should also have the ability to have multiple powers. Add people like Frozone from Incredibles, or have Beast Boy from Teen Titans, or Hela from Thor, or Dash from the Incredibles. It would also be cool to have speedsters in the game make time go slow/stop time.
If you add things like these, this game will skyrocket to new heights. It will also be the best Superhero Sim ever!
With Regards, Every Fan of this Game.
It’s a cool game but can you add an ability to do a kamehameha that would be cool and the freaking phone keeps ringing please stop it it is annoying and can you make a button that reverse moves that other people try on you also the please make more places to battle like the places on extra lives the police station, the farm, the fair, the arena and more also when your character do that flip thing to get back up please stop making them fall back down
Although the game is great, it could be so much better. If you added superpowers like Teleportation and Time Travel. I also think there should be multiple dimensions into the game, it would be a much better experience considering that the City is pretty easy to take over. The last thing I want to add is the lack of heroes, this game is missing fan favorites like Scarlet Witch, Star Lord, Gamora, Nightcrawler, Silver Surfer, Groot & Rocket, and way more.
But overall this game is pretty fun and I’m glad I discovered it.
- MDickie Limited
- 88 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- Special Edition $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.