By Pankaj Goswami
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image, mask from text, magic mask and hair refine masking tools. Mask an area with this tool and that area of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background.
What's New in Version 6.3
With our release of the all new "Superimpose X", we also have an update for the classic Superimpose.
● Added 31 new beautiful effects under Filter section.
● Improved Zoom Blur and Motion blur tools.
● Added support for iPhone X.
● Fixed the problem of uploading masks into DropBox.
● Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
If you like using Superimpose, please rate or review us on the App Store. We will really appreciate that.
Must have app for iPhoneography
This app makes your iPhone purchase worth it.
This photo app is the best in its class. Other juxtaposing apps do not have the granular controls like this app such as the brushing sensitivity and micro adjustments when moving a layer.
The learning curve on this app is not difficult. It has a simple UI, advanced features for difficult tasks and Frequent updates.
I highly recommend this app and am eager to try out their newer version Superimpose X.
Favorite app for years
Love this app so much! It’s like having Ps photoshop on your phone
i edit a lot (@basicallyanedit on ig :)) and this app is very easy to use and definitely worth the money!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 16, 2017
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 34.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese
- Seller: Pankaj Goswami
- © Pankaj Goswami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.