The best metronome for iPhone, is also an intuitive and powerful groove box / drum machine with high definition sounds and an amazing tempo practice tool, now with Audiobus compatibility!
Very easy to use, you can set any measure, rhythm, drum beat or pattern quickly. A little versatile drummer in your phone.
The last update includes amazing tools for any musician to practice tempo, groove and a new design.
" Beat Hider " is an excellent practice to improve inner tempo. Set any Beat / Hide measures pair and try to keep tempo while the beat is hided. When the rhythm is back you should been playing at the same tempo. If you can do it with the 8/8 pair or 2/6 you are a proper groove master.
" Progressive Tempo " is a fantastic tool to practice technique, tempo, or difficult passages. Fast and easy to set, you can play faster or slower times progressively establishing the number of measures for a change and the increase BPM number. Also you can loop back, repeat the progression from the start BPM or even keep the last tempo to keep playing.
- Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 2 compatibility.
- No Ads.
- Three multilayer sound tracks.
- Create your own sound bank, percussion kit or drum kit.
- High-definition multilayer quality sounds, samples from real instruments like acoustic metronome clicks, digital clicks, bass drums, congas, triangles, tambourines, hihat, toms, ride cymbals, latin percussion, blocks, claves, claps, bells, snare drum, cowbells, sticks, shaker ...
- Tap tempo, detects the Beats per Minute by pressing a button.
- More than 100 grooves where you can find Beat, Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Songo, Bembe, D&B, Rhumba ... They all are editable and programmable.
- Combine all these rhythms and grooves with the HD high quality sounds.
- Stays perfectly tight all the time
- Visual Tempo.
- Practice tempo in a musical way.
- 20 to 300 Beats per minute.
- Count In Button
- Supermetronome GrooveBox uses audio files with optimal audio resolution: 44100 Hz sample rate and 16 Bits.
- Allow 5 Subdivision for Jazz swing feel.
- Set On / Off or edit pattern for the Vibrator track on the way.
The perfect tool for any guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, pianist, singer, drummer, percussionist or trumpet player.
Now you can have a rhythm factory in your pocket.
- Choose the number of beats and subdivisions.
- Select a groove, a sound bank and a pattern to the vibrator moving the wheels. You can enable or disable the sound or vibration pressing the buttons, or edit each one with the editor.
- Let's Rock
- BPM label drag gesture
- Improved performance
- Bugs Fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Edit to create own ....
This app has great sounds. And i like the fact that you can edit existing beats and grooves, rename them to build your own library is very useful. I find it to be a good tool for song writing as well. It's well worth it!
Super awesome app!! It needs an update to fix some glitches though
If I get a voice call while using this app itself and I go silent. Then I just need to restart it and it's five. Not a big deal just annoying. Please fix the bugs! I love using this app!
Leaving app and returning loses sound
Been using this app on my iPhone for two days now. Every time I leave the app to do something else on my phone, the sound vanishes. Can’t find anything in the app to fix this other than rebooting my phone. Clicking on the link here to get app support just takes me to marketing for other products. Frustrated.
- Luis Martinez
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 LumBeat
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.