Sweat with Kayla Itsines BBG Program, join the world’s biggest female fitness community and fast track your journey to Bikini Body Confidence! Join now for 7 days of fitness training for free!
Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Stephanie Sanzo, Chontel Duncan and Sjana Elise Earp join Sweat’s mission of helping women live their best life through health and fitness.
Sweat is the home of women’s health and fitness, hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal equipment. Kayla's BBG Stronger is a weights-based program for gym users.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums.
• Kelsey Wells’ PWR weight-training program includes gym-based resistance workouts for women to increase lean muscle and strength.
• Stephanie Sanzo's BUILD powerbuilding program is perfect for women wanting to improve their lifting performance.
• Chontel Duncan's FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts are ideal for women wanting to lose weight and increase fitness.
• Sjana Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve flexibility and posture.
Select workouts for all fitness goals to help women feel strong and bikini body confident. Track health, nutrition and daily workouts with a fitness tracker to help you get the bikini body you’ve always wanted!
Fitness and Workouts
• Workout in just 28 minutes a day!
• At home workouts available
• Gym-based workouts available, including weight training, powerlifting and high-intensity circuit training.
• Targeted workouts, weight logging, audio cues and new female fitness workout challenges now included.
• Hundreds of nutritionally balanced recipes. Choose from daily meal plans with vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan diet preferences.
• Compare weekly progress with private side-by-side photos or share with friends.
• Over 300 pages of educational content on fitness, nutrition and weight loss.
• Compete in global female fitness challenges or with friends and share results.
• 8 languages available (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (Simplified))
Sweat has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will provide heart rate, calories and step counting metrics for all exercise and workouts.** Metrics tracked and available are dependent on device model.
• Complete entire workouts from your watch with no need for a phone.
• See metrics throughout workouts to stay on track.
• Haptic and audio notifications to stay motivated.
• Easily track workouts using the Apple Watch Activity Ring.
• Jump between workouts on your phone and watch.
Enjoy beginner fitness workouts at home or advanced gym workouts. You’ll be supported by a global community of bikini body confident women while you sweat!
Take control of your health and fitness and download Sweat!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on monthly or yearly basis. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period. Yearly subscriptions billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Team Sweat is really excited to share our latest app updates, including more than 400 new workouts!
We’ve launched two new trainers and two new workout programs in the latest app release! Chontel Duncan and Stephanie Sanzo join as Sweat trainers, giving you more choice in your training style.
Get Fierce — Chontel provides strength and high-intensity workouts with variety in her first online program, Fierce! Perfect for those who love to change up their training in the gym, Chontel helps you to stay focused.
Ready to step-up your weight training? Stephanie gives you the tools to improve your weightlifting performance in Build, helping you to increase strength and develop muscle mass.
Also included in this update:
* Quick workouts — No time to exercise? Take advantage of Sweat’s new quick workouts feature, with flexible sessions that can be completed in just 10-15 minutes.
* Targeted workouts — Test out some of the targeted workouts on offer to help you focus on particular muscle groups, such as abs, glutes or shoulders.
* New look dashboard — Finding the workout style that suits you is easy with our redesigned dashboard. Move quickly between programs and personalise your routine.
* More workouts — Continue your journey with program extensions to BBG Stronger by Kayla Itsines and PWR by Kelsey Wells, update to access more weeks of workouts!
* Stay focused — we’ve added even more challenges and more recovery options so you can maximise your training and your results.
* Choose your fit — Select from at-home and gym-based programs to work out YOUR way. Get set to sweat with high-intensity workouts, yoga, powerbuilding, weight-training and post-pregnancy programs available.
Join the Sweat community and Sweat trainers Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Chontel Duncan, Stephanie Sanzo and Sjana Elise as you shape your best life. Get started to access more than 1600 workouts, 400 recipes, educational articles and so much more.
Love Sweat? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community!
Ratings and Reviews
Fitness expert Kayla Itsines wants you to reach all your health and exercise goals—and her amazing app has just what you need to get there. It’s packed with everything that’s made her Bikini Body Guides an international sensation, including short 28-minute workouts (minimal equipment needed), customizable meal plans, and global fitness challenges. Plus, good news for devoted fans: Sweat also offers targeted programs designed for weights, yoga, and post-pregnancy. Kayla and her crew of awesome trainers are here to root you on.
Great app but needs work
I would love to say first that this app is like an awesome combination of mapmyrun and myfitnesspal. It gives you the option to track what you eat, gives you recipes and shopping lists, and allows you to schedule your workout week and plan your workouts. The workouts are high-rep, body weight exercises but if you do them, they’ll wear you the heck out!! My legs were more sore after the first leg day workout than they have been in quite some time. After only three weeks of training I’m already seeing results! One issue I have with the app is you have to keep it open for your entire workout which totally drains my phone’s battery. It would be great to have an option to flow through the circuits without having to pause and press on an arrow, which stumps my motivation as I’m pushing through the last few reps of one exercise and starting the next. You also have to keep the app open during your entire cardio workout (ESPECIALLY during HIIT days) and doesn’t voice how far you’ve gone, when you’re done, or for HIIT, when to work/rest unless you’re looking at your screen. This is just my opinion as I don’t like being very hands-on with my phone when I’m dripping with sweat! 😜 The last issue I have is with the mile tracking. I’ll have both mapmyrun and sweat open at the same time and sweat will have twice the mileage I actually ran on mapmyrun. Like I said before, this app is really awesome but with a few tweaks, could be absolutely incredible!
Developer Response ,
We greatly appreciate your feedback! We may be able to help you with a few of these things, so please feel free to reach out to our Support Team for further guidance: www.sweat.com/support.
Puts this gym rat through her paces
I’m in the first week of the workout and wholly cow! Let me start by saying I was already in good shape, particularly aerobic wise. I downloaded the app to see if I could use it in place of my expensive gym membership. I also wanted to tone up a bit more. This app puts me through my paces! I love how flexible it is and how the workouts are only 28 minutes each. I’m a busy teacher and mom of six-year-old twins so it needs to work around my life. I can fit in a 28-minute workout in the morning or after they’re in bed. After only a week, I’m feeling more toned already. I’m not following the eating plan because I already track macros and calories. So far, I love it! I can’t wait to see my progress pics in three weeks.
Update 8/7/18: I’m now on Week 19 (+4 of Beginner). While I haven’t been perfect, this program has gotten me into the best shape of my life. I was always fit aerobically. However, I couldn’t do burpees and push-ups to save my life. Now I can!! They’re not perfect but I can knock out 15-20 or each in a row.
I love that the program fits around my busy life and I can even take it traveling. So happy I found this app!!
I would like it better if I could add friends so we could challenge each other and track each other’s fitness.
Developer Response ,
Wow this is fantastic! Thank you so much for your support and review! :) We greatly appreciate your feedback and will take this into consideration as we continue to update the SWEAT app :) Keep up the hard work!
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- 101.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
- Sweat Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.