Swingmail is a different and new approach to mail and contacts apps. It brings you functionalities which help when you are on the go.
1. Mail threaded by individual, group or topic. The app selects what appear to be the most important mail threads and displays them in your Important view. Of course you still have the view all, but you wil not need that anymore.
2. Merge together contact entries and phone numbers of an individual or individuals who are related. Swingmail then pulls all the relevant communication into a single thread for you. Merging the phone numbers allows you to call out directly from a mail.
3. Your mail is displayed in a chat format, which is becoming the new normal and makes replying easier and more natural.
Instead of snoozing, deleting and archiving each individual mail, Swingmail proposes you silence contacts and select contacts who are important. Customize Swingmail's Important Inbox and it will really become your go to personalized inbox for when you are out and about.
iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, Hotmail, KDDI EZWeb, Docomo and even Twitter Direct Messages.
The app has been featured in the US, Japan, Australia, NZ AppStore and has been written about in Techcrunch, Lifehacker and Venture Beat.
Major Features include:
-Mail threaded by individuals, groups and topics. Minimalist Inbox with only the information you need.
-Merge email addresses and phone numbers of an individual or related individuals to get a single thread with all the communication.
-Mute contacts to customize your inbox and contacts book to the appropriate size.
-Get your Twitter Direct Messages in your inbox with other mail.
-Your mail communication in the chat format that is best suited to mobile phones.
-Proprietary algorithms prioritize contacts and communication for your important inbox.
-Dial out of a mail using phone, Facetime or Audio Facetime.
-Suggested list of contacts you need for a given time and place.
-Automatic creation of contact groups that appear relevant based on event invitations, topics and frequency of common mailing.
-Apple Watch enabled.
*Users of versions older than version 4.0 will need to update and login again. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Apple Watch OS 2.0 or later is necessary.
*We look forward to hearing your feedback, opinions or suggestions.
Feel free to contact us on email@example.com
- Fixed Layouts for iPhoneX S, iPhoneX Max and iPhoneX R
Ratings and Reviews
App for watch does not work
I cannot even try out this app. Downloaded and setup on my phone. Installed on watch and nothing. Disappointing
Don’t even bother
This app does not work with the Apple Watch very disappointing that it claims it does and it doesn’t.
On queue for good replacement
I'm trying to replace my email app (CloudMagic was awesome but was getting a little too much for me) and Swingmail has by far been my favorite candidate for replacement. However, the unpleasant quirks has it on the waiting list until further updates.
+ Beautiful interface
+ Creative thread structure/layout (chat)
+ Easy to create groups
+ Can add multiple accounts
+ Can easily create/edit contacts
+ Cute color and design, great for casual purposes
- No DELETE function? What??
- Limited swipe functions (left for archive, right for contact information, literally nothing else)
- Crashes ridiculously
- No drafts folder (which means that if anything happens to my email, I will have no idea what except the possibility that it really did swing away)
- Choppy when writing an email or reply
- No way to enlarge replying field
- There's practically nothing on the settings page except my email accounts. It would be really great to have other options or features i.g., notifications, signatures, themes, feedback, etc.
- Sometimes unnecessarily slow
Other than that, it's a lovely app with great potential. Until anything more is improved (at least adding a delete function!) then I might have to wait it out with Spark or Gmail or rather just go back to CloudMagic. Also, my rating is actually 3.5, but I went ahead and gave a 4 because it's already on its way there!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.