Swipes - To do list & Task manager to Plan, Schedule and Achieve your goals.
By Swipes Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Swipes has been voted as one of the world’s top 5 productivity apps with a Best New Startup prize by Evernote and a nomination for a Webby Award.
Swipes helps you automatically collect all your tasks in one place, organize them according to your personal priorities and then work on a single task at a time to achieve better focus. The task management tool, which is fully-integrated with Gmail and Evernote, is used by high achieving individuals and companies in more than 140 countries around the world.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Based on gestures and smart integrations, Swipes lets you plan your day, focusing on what's really important. It utilizes the best of technology and design to naturally guide you to improve your habits and workflow, so you get a success experience of completing your tasks for the day rather than storing plans into lists.The tool stands on the shoulders of a powerful productivity concept called the Swipes Way - Collect, Organize, Take Actions.
COLLECT ALL YOUR TASKS IN ONE PLACE
* Swipes is your task hub where we help you collect all your tasks from email, notes and calendar. Swipes is currently fully integrated with Evernote and Gmail.
* With the tight Evernote integration, you can turn any personal, shared or business note from Evernote into an action plan with subtasks in Swipes. You can also attach notes to a Swipes task. Notes are automatically synced between Evernote and Swipes, and there is a two-way sync of checkmarks.
* The Gmail integration lets you de-clutter your inbox by turning emails into tasks in Swipes. And you can share tasks via email!
ORGANIZE TASKS ACCORDING TO PRIORITIES
* With Swipes' three tabs - Schedule, Current and Done, you can quickly move tasks around as their status changes. Scheduling things ahead and setting your priorities is as easy, as planning recurring tasks and events and assigning reminders and notes.
* In each Swipes task, you can enter action steps, which breaks down big jobs into doable smaller ones.
* You can create workspaces according to a tag and only see the relevant tasks to it.
TAKE ACTION ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT
* Swipes lets you easily snooze tasks for later, so you can clear up the Current tab and focus on only one task at a time. And don't worry, you will get reminded about snoozed tasks with notifications when it’s their turn to be done.
* At the end of the day, you can check a history of your accomplishments and take pride in your work!
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is save and backed-up to the cloud
* URL Scheme support to use Swipes with Launch Center Pro, Drafts etc.
* iOS 8 widget for the Notification Centre
This app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD (Getting Things Done) enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the achievers.
Use the app on the go or at the office:
Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
iPad app - in iTunes
Android app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swipesapp.android&hl=en
Swipes is FREE to download and use.
Unlock Swipes Premium for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
Upgrading to Swipes Premium will add yet to be announced features and will be available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Stay tuned :-)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can change your subscriptions from the "Manage" button in the Settings of the app.
Note to the users who use location-reminders: The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.7
- fixes of CoreSpotlight and Workspaces
I have tried more than half a dozen To Do apps. With Swipes, I have finally found the one! The main problem with other apps is that To Do lists quickly grow large. This encourages procrastination: it's easy to "forget" about a needle in a hay stack.
Swipes is different. It encourages you to keep the to do list small or empty at all times. New tasks are either completed right away or scheduled for a later time. In the latter case, they disappear from the list and only reappear later. That way, one can focus on a small number of tasks at a time. One can work off the entire list before focusing on the next things to do. That's rewarding and very important psychologically. You will get more done! Each night, you finish the day with an empty list. Unfinished task reappear the next morning (or whenever they were scheduled).
At the same time, you don't have to neglect tasks that have to be taken care off in the future: you write them down and schedule them for next morning, next week, next month, a specific date, ... They disappear from the list and only show up again later. That gives you peace of mind and the necessary focus to complete tasks that need to be handled now.
If you find yourself with an empty list but you feel ready to tackle some additional tasks, you can switch to the list of future tasks and pick some for now.
This is by far the best To Do app out there! Forget about the other ones
So I'm in the position that I HAVE to multitask cause I'm a single parent of 3, college student, and work full time. Also I'm the type to begin something, get interrupted then forget about it all together let alone finish it... I've tried a few other task apps out there and they were ok but one reason or another I just didn't like it and they were deleted. A few weeks ago I was crying out for an assistant but since I'm broke I looked for another "to do" app and found this Amazing app! My background is I'm always on the go, perfectionist, mild memory loss (having kids will do it), simplistic, blunt. This app caters to all those needs. Make your to do list and you can prioritize it however you want. When things come up you can move a task for the following day or next week. You can set tasks on a daily or once a week type of deal. However you choose. It's very customizable and I love it! Seriously it's a life saver.
Best To-Do Organizer ever!
I wanted to write a review, but when I read other reviews, I don't think my words can describe this app like others did. All I can say is that this app has changed my life. It organized my tasks in a way that I can focus on a few tasks at a time; the ones that are important now, and postpone the others for later today or tomorrow or next week or even next month. But at any given time I manage to see only the few tasks that matter at that time and focus on them and get them done; because they are only few. I usually get so much done and start doing future tasks before my planned time. Totally developed how I work. I never forget anything I note on this app, because it will keep remind me at the time I postponed it to (with an audible notification) and I will never mark it as done unless it is really done. Totally must have!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 16, 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, German, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Swipes Incorporated
- © Swipes Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.