Swipes - To do & Task list. Plan & Achieve goals.
By Swipes Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Swipes has been voted as one of the world’s top 5 productivity apps with a Best New Startup prize by Evernote and a nomination for a Webby Award.
Swipes helps you automatically collect all your tasks in one place, organize them according to your personal priorities and then work on a single task at a time to achieve better focus. The task management tool, which is fully-integrated with Gmail and Evernote, is used by high achieving individuals and companies in more than 140 countries around the world.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Based on gestures and smart integrations, Swipes lets you plan your day, focusing on what's really important. It utilizes the best of technology and design to naturally guide you to improve your habits and workflow, so you get a success experience of completing your tasks for the day rather than storing plans into lists.The tool stands on the shoulders of a powerful productivity concept called the Swipes Way - Collect, Organize, Take Actions.
COLLECT ALL YOUR TASKS IN ONE PLACE
* Swipes is your task hub where we help you collect all your tasks from email, notes and calendar. Swipes is currently fully integrated with Evernote and Gmail.
* With the tight Evernote integration, you can turn any personal, shared or business note from Evernote into an action plan with subtasks in Swipes. You can also attach notes to a Swipes task. Notes are automatically synced between Evernote and Swipes, and there is a two-way sync of checkmarks.
* The Gmail integration lets you de-clutter your inbox by turning emails into tasks in Swipes. And you can share tasks via email!
ORGANIZE TASKS ACCORDING TO PRIORITIES
* With Swipes' three tabs - Schedule, Current and Done, you can quickly move tasks around as their status changes. Scheduling things ahead and setting your priorities is as easy, as planning recurring tasks and events and assigning reminders and notes.
* In each Swipes task, you can enter action steps, which breaks down big jobs into doable smaller ones.
* You can create workspaces according to a tag and only see the relevant tasks to it.
TAKE ACTION ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT
* Swipes lets you easily snooze tasks for later, so you can clear up the Current tab and focus on only one task at a time. And don't worry, you will get reminded about snoozed tasks with notifications when it’s their turn to be done.
* At the end of the day, you can check a history of your accomplishments and take pride in your work!
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is save and backed-up to the cloud
* URL Scheme support to use Swipes with Launch Center Pro, Drafts etc.
* iOS 8 widget for the Notification Centre
This app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD (Getting Things Done) enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the achievers.
Use the app on the go or at the office:
Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
iPad app - in iTunes
Android app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swipesapp.android&hl=en
Swipes is FREE to download and use.
Unlock Swipes Premium for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
Upgrading to Swipes Premium will add yet to be announced features and will be available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Stay tuned :-)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can change your subscriptions from the "Manage" button in the Settings of the app.
Note to the users who use location-reminders: The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.8
Happy 2017 to everyone from the whole Swipes team!
New update of the infrastructure of Swipes. Due to the service provider - Parse.com, shutting down, we had to make an update that will allow the app to keep running for all our users.
Upon opening the app after this update, you will be asked to log in with your credentials. Please, do so in order to have your Swipes running again.
For all Swipes users who've been testing the app in 'Try Out' mode, there is no required action after you update the app.
Easy way to track to do's!
This app is super easy to use. I like how I can setup reoccurring tasks I do either daily/weekly/monthly/yearly. It's a easy way for me to login and check, what's on my plate today. One thing that would be nice if if we could go biweekly or select how often to reoccur by category, like weekly but maybe every 3rd week.
Quick to use and useful
I've tried a few to do lists. This was the most convenient of them all.
Simple, quick, & effective
I use this app everyday for my school work and my To-Dos. It's a very simple intuitive design. Swipe it to the left to reschedule, and swipe it to the right when it's complete. The tags are very effective for tracking what's due on each day of the week. I look forward to more development and integrations from the swipes team. Keep up the good work!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, German, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Swipes Incorporated
- © Swipes Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.