Swipes - To do list & Task manager to Plan, Schedule and Achieve your goals.
By Swipes Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Swipes has been voted as one of the world’s top 5 productivity apps with a Best New Startup prize by Evernote and a nomination for a Webby Award.
Swipes helps you automatically collect all your tasks in one place, organize them according to your personal priorities and then work on a single task at a time to achieve better focus. The task management tool, which is fully-integrated with Gmail and Evernote, is used by high achieving individuals and companies in more than 140 countries around the world.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Based on gestures and smart integrations, Swipes lets you plan your day, focusing on what's really important. It utilizes the best of technology and design to naturally guide you to improve your habits and workflow, so you get a success experience of completing your tasks for the day rather than storing plans into lists.The tool stands on the shoulders of a powerful productivity concept called the Swipes Way - Collect, Organize, Take Actions.
COLLECT ALL YOUR TASKS IN ONE PLACE
* Swipes is your task hub where we help you collect all your tasks from email, notes and calendar. Swipes is currently fully integrated with Evernote and Gmail.
* With the tight Evernote integration, you can turn any personal, shared or business note from Evernote into an action plan with subtasks in Swipes. You can also attach notes to a Swipes task. Notes are automatically synced between Evernote and Swipes, and there is a two-way sync of checkmarks.
* The Gmail integration lets you de-clutter your inbox by turning emails into tasks in Swipes. And you can share tasks via email!
ORGANIZE TASKS ACCORDING TO PRIORITIES
* With Swipes' three tabs - Schedule, Current and Done, you can quickly move tasks around as their status changes. Scheduling things ahead and setting your priorities is as easy, as planning recurring tasks and events and assigning reminders and notes.
* In each Swipes task, you can enter action steps, which breaks down big jobs into doable smaller ones.
* You can create workspaces according to a tag and only see the relevant tasks to it.
TAKE ACTION ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT
* Swipes lets you easily snooze tasks for later, so you can clear up the Current tab and focus on only one task at a time. And don't worry, you will get reminded about snoozed tasks with notifications when it’s their turn to be done.
* At the end of the day, you can check a history of your accomplishments and take pride in your work!
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is save and backed-up to the cloud
* URL Scheme support to use Swipes with Launch Center Pro, Drafts etc.
* iOS 8 widget for the Notification Centre
This app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD (Getting Things Done) enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the achievers.
Use the app on the go or at the office:
Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
iPad app - in iTunes
Android app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swipesapp.android&hl=en
Swipes is FREE to download and use.
Unlock Swipes Premium for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
Upgrading to Swipes Premium will add yet to be announced features and will be available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Stay tuned :-)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can change your subscriptions from the "Manage" button in the Settings of the app.
Note to the users who use location-reminders: The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.5
We’ve fixed some bugs causing crashes and improved the stability for all :)
I don't get this...
This app is just very strange, and maybe it's good for others but I just don't get it. The last thing I need in To Do app is unintuitive work flow and interface that forces me to re-learn how to organize to do list. This app is just that. Take tags for example. I don't even know why you want to use tags as opposed to folders to organize your list and I just don't get this "Workspace" thing which doesn't even work. I also had a hardest time for a simplest thing like deleting a tag I created. When I finally did, it crashed when I touched on "delete" confirmation box. I also see that there's not even a way to edit tags. Plus, main reason why I wanted to use this app was for Evernote integration, and that is very unresolved in so many ways. If it claims to be fully integrated with Evernote, why doesn't it auto import notes with reminders and auto sync reminder date and time? You would end up with completely different set of reminders than Evernote's reminders. At least, I wish it allows you to import notes with reminders instead of notes with "swipes" tags which necessitates at least 5 extra taps to add "swipes" tag in your Evernote notes as opposed to only 2 taps for adding a reminder. This definitely is not something I would say well resolved or well executed. I had high hopes for this app from its claims so I am very disappointed.
I love this app! When I was first introduced to it, I didn't give it a good enough look and didn't understand how it worked. I reopened it to give it another shot and ever since then my productivity has been in overdrive!
It's brilliant! It assists me in juggling 3 organizations I lead by helping to keep my focus on only the things I need to deal with now. I swipe things off my list quickly and easily managing my master list. It really is fantastic!
I have to admit I get a little rush from a clean board. I can't explain why but that alone is motivating for me.
Get the app and give it a couple days. I'm convinced on the go people will love this!
My request for a pro version is make it collaborative. I would love to use it with my assistant and with our teams.
Best productivity app you'll actually use
I have used many todo-style apps over the years. None of them have stuck except for Swipes. I dump all the tasks in my head into this app then I swipe to set when I need to think about them again. My responsibilities don't fall through the cracks anymore. I thought I was going to like sub-tasks the most but I find the ability to swipe a task for later to be the biggest win. Try the app and you'll see what I mean. The intro tutorials are great and the product is well maintained. It adjusted for daylight savings time automatically. The usability features of this app are excellent. Thanks for creating a great product.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, German, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Swipes Incorporated
- © Swipes Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.