Swipes - To do list & Task manager to Plan, Schedule and Achieve your goals.
By Swipes Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Swipes has been voted as one of the world’s top 5 productivity apps with a Best New Startup prize by Evernote and a nomination for a Webby Award.
Swipes helps you automatically collect all your tasks in one place, organize them according to your personal priorities and then work on a single task at a time to achieve better focus. The task management tool, which is fully-integrated with Gmail and Evernote, is used by high achieving individuals and companies in more than 140 countries around the world.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Based on gestures and smart integrations, Swipes lets you plan your day, focusing on what's really important. It utilizes the best of technology and design to naturally guide you to improve your habits and workflow, so you get a success experience of completing your tasks for the day rather than storing plans into lists.The tool stands on the shoulders of a powerful productivity concept called the Swipes Way - Collect, Organize, Take Actions.
COLLECT ALL YOUR TASKS IN ONE PLACE
* Swipes is your task hub where we help you collect all your tasks from email, notes and calendar. Swipes is currently fully integrated with Evernote and Gmail.
* With the tight Evernote integration, you can turn any personal, shared or business note from Evernote into an action plan with subtasks in Swipes. You can also attach notes to a Swipes task. Notes are automatically synced between Evernote and Swipes, and there is a two-way sync of checkmarks.
* The Gmail integration lets you de-clutter your inbox by turning emails into tasks in Swipes. And you can share tasks via email!
ORGANIZE TASKS ACCORDING TO PRIORITIES
* With Swipes' three tabs - Schedule, Current and Done, you can quickly move tasks around as their status changes. Scheduling things ahead and setting your priorities is as easy, as planning recurring tasks and events and assigning reminders and notes.
* In each Swipes task, you can enter action steps, which breaks down big jobs into doable smaller ones.
* You can create workspaces according to a tag and only see the relevant tasks to it.
TAKE ACTION ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT
* Swipes lets you easily snooze tasks for later, so you can clear up the Current tab and focus on only one task at a time. And don't worry, you will get reminded about snoozed tasks with notifications when it’s their turn to be done.
* At the end of the day, you can check a history of your accomplishments and take pride in your work!
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is save and backed-up to the cloud
* URL Scheme support to use Swipes with Launch Center Pro, Drafts etc.
* iOS 8 widget for the Notification Centre
This app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD (Getting Things Done) enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the achievers.
Use the app on the go or at the office:
Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
iPad app - in iTunes
Android app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swipesapp.android&hl=en
Swipes is FREE to download and use.
Unlock Swipes Premium for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
Upgrading to Swipes Premium will add yet to be announced features and will be available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Stay tuned :-)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can change your subscriptions from the "Manage" button in the Settings of the app.
Note to the users who use location-reminders: The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.4
Numerous fixes to give you a great experience on Swipes
* Evernote integration - Fixed tons bugs with the sync and re-authorization
* Swipes Widget - Fixed an issue preventing user from marking tasks as done
* Apple Watch - New option to add tasks from the main screen
Not What I Hoped
I've been hunting for a good scheduler/to-do list app for years now, and nothing quite gets it all done. Based on all the reviews I thought this would be it, but no such luck. The interface is overly simplified, and many of the little menu icons are obscure- you can't tell what they lead to based on the crappy little images. Most importantly though, in my opinion, you cannot schedule a task for more than once in a day. If you could schedule repeats for every hour, or two and half hours, etc, It would function much better. Instead, if you have a repeating task, you have to remake it from beginning for each occurrence. Dumb. Its such an easy fix, too. Fix it and I'll upgrade this to 4 stars. Still enough other things getting in the way of making this a 5 star worthy app however. I am truly surprised at how many 5 star reviews it has received thus far. I guess some people just need more out their productivity tools.
Works Best for Me
I’ve always been interested in to-do list apps and I’ve tried a lot of them. None of them really worked for me as well as I thought they should. I even wrote my own, simple task manager for iOS for my own use. (It’s not good enough for the App Store.) But then I discovered Swipes. It works better for me than anything else I’ve tried. I’m able to focus on tasks and complete them while easily managing my future tasks. Swipes has some very nice UI ideas. I will say that it does do some things that aren’t consistent with iOS UI standards but I didn’t find them significant enough to prevent me from giving it a full 5 star rating. If you’re the type of person who has trouble completing tasks on your to-do list, I highly recommend that you try Swipes.
Best To Do List App!
I have struggled to find a to do app that did everything I needed it to do. I used to be an avid user of a PalmPilot before smart phones and absolutely lived by to do app on it. But I've never been able to find an app on my iPhone that would live up to what the PalmPilot could do, until Now... The features that make this app the best is first the easy and simple entry. Second, the awesome alert... You can't miss it. Third, the ability to organise my list by day and/or by category, you can select multiple options. But most important feature is by far the ability to SNOOZE! To be able to push off a task when your busy without having to completely reset it is what I've been looking for. Makes my life a lot easier...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 25, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, German, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Swipes Incorporated
- © Swipes Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.