Swipes - To do list & Task manager to Plan, Schedule and Achieve your goals.
By Swipes Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Swipes has been voted as one of the world’s top 5 productivity apps with a Best New Startup prize by Evernote and a nomination for a Webby Award.
Swipes helps you automatically collect all your tasks in one place, organize them according to your personal priorities and then work on a single task at a time to achieve better focus. The task management tool, which is fully-integrated with Gmail and Evernote, is used by high achieving individuals and companies in more than 140 countries around the world.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Based on gestures and smart integrations, Swipes lets you plan your day, focusing on what's really important. It utilizes the best of technology and design to naturally guide you to improve your habits and workflow, so you get a success experience of completing your tasks for the day rather than storing plans into lists.The tool stands on the shoulders of a powerful productivity concept called the Swipes Way - Collect, Organize, Take Actions.
COLLECT ALL YOUR TASKS IN ONE PLACE
* Swipes is your task hub where we help you collect all your tasks from email, notes and calendar. Swipes is currently fully integrated with Evernote and Gmail.
* With the tight Evernote integration, you can turn any personal, shared or business note from Evernote into an action plan with subtasks in Swipes. You can also attach notes to a Swipes task. Notes are automatically synced between Evernote and Swipes, and there is a two-way sync of checkmarks.
* The Gmail integration lets you de-clutter your inbox by turning emails into tasks in Swipes. And you can share tasks via email!
ORGANIZE TASKS ACCORDING TO PRIORITIES
* With Swipes' three tabs - Schedule, Current and Done, you can quickly move tasks around as their status changes. Scheduling things ahead and setting your priorities is as easy, as planning recurring tasks and events and assigning reminders and notes.
* In each Swipes task, you can enter action steps, which breaks down big jobs into doable smaller ones.
* You can create workspaces according to a tag and only see the relevant tasks to it.
TAKE ACTION ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT
* Swipes lets you easily snooze tasks for later, so you can clear up the Current tab and focus on only one task at a time. And don't worry, you will get reminded about snoozed tasks with notifications when it’s their turn to be done.
* At the end of the day, you can check a history of your accomplishments and take pride in your work!
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is save and backed-up to the cloud
* URL Scheme support to use Swipes with Launch Center Pro, Drafts etc.
* iOS 8 widget for the Notification Centre
This app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD (Getting Things Done) enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the achievers.
Use the app on the go or at the office:
Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
iPad app - in iTunes
Android app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swipesapp.android&hl=en
Swipes is FREE to download and use.
Unlock Swipes Premium for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
Upgrading to Swipes Premium will add yet to be announced features and will be available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Stay tuned :-)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can change your subscriptions from the "Manage" button in the Settings of the app.
Note to the users who use location-reminders: The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.4
Numerous fixes to give you a great experience on Swipes
* Evernote integration - Fixed tons bugs with the sync and re-authorization
* Swipes Widget - Fixed an issue preventing user from marking tasks as done
* Apple Watch - New option to add tasks from the main screen
Best To-Do List Management App
I'm very picky and I've tried all of the Evernote linked To-Do List managers and this one is by far the best. Even with simple features, this one works best for my system. I don't have a lot of time to manage OmniFocus, so when Swipes automatically tracks the notes I take from customers as projects, and serves up any open checkbox for review, I can easily manage my projects and action item without redundancy. I can then schedule them out quickly or accomplish them now. Evernote+Swipes is my GTD Management System.
Great app to manage your day
I highly suggest this app as a simple and efficient way to monitor your to do list. The only reason I rated four stars is that there are some features that don't yet exist, ie. Web based integration with Evernote, that are currently in development. Despite its shortcomings, which will be different for everyone based on their needs, this is the to do app that I've stuck with the longest. The Swipes team is also very open to feedback and quick to respond to ideas.
To-Do List Perfection
I haven't tried the Evernote integration, but this app is my new favorite task manager. It seems to strike the perfect balance between simplicity and features. There's not a lot of extra settings to get in the way of being productive. Just simple, streamlined efficiency. Be prepared to get a lot done.
I like the Apple Watch app a lot and welcome the update, with the ability to add tasks from the "done" screen.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 25, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, German, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Swipes Incorporated
- © Swipes Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.