Following Syberia's resounding success with players throughout the world, Benoît Sokal invites you to dive back into the crazy Kate Walker saga…
Having searched Europe from east to west for the presumed late Hans Voralberg, Kate Walker finally tracks him down and gets him to sign the automaton factory buyout papers.
Mission accomplished? Not for this young New York lawyer...
Forming an unlikely duo, Kate Walker and the old, eccentric Hans Voralberg are now setting off on a journey in search of a long-forgotten world, home to the last of the fabled Syberian mammoths. Together, they take up the impossible quest that Hans first embarked upon years ago, making their way through the hostile environments with courage and determination.
Against all odds, a mystical Syberia awaits their arrival...
- The final chapter of the captivating and original story created by Benoît Sokal.
- An epic adventure on the edge of the world of dreams and imagination.
- Stunning imagery, intense action and tangible emotion at every twist and turn of the game.
- Even more unusual and intriguing characters.
- More-frequent movie sequences integrated into the storyline.
- An amazing original soundtrack!
Syberia is an exciting and long adventure with varied high quality graphics. It also includes the integral dubbing of characters in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Its installation requires a minimum of 2GB of storage space on your device.
Ratings and Reviews
I played years ago on PC and thought it would be fun to play on iPad. Siberia was just as entertaining, but Syberia 2 is very glitchy. As previous posts have mentioned, the heart and horse part freezes. The clock part also freezes the screen and crashes. The program crashed constantly, but I was determined to finish. The ending was also glitchy and crashed many times while I was trying to solve the puzzle. A suggestion - with the PC version, I was able to save anywhere, but the app version does not have a save option. It was frustrating to repeat sections because I had to close the program.
This was very well done. I enjoyed it, especially on a rainy afternoon. It's hard to find good point and click adventure games in the App Store and this is a good one. I can't wait for the third one to come out! I'm downloading it again. I completed both the 1st & 2nd Syberia games almost a year ago and I keep looking for more like them but none can match it. Hurry up with the 3rd one please!! My kids and I are waiting!! Thank you!!!
Absolutely enjoying this game... however, coins from right most candy machine only appear in the inventory until first use on left most candy machine since it used all of them. None are left for middle candy machine. Is there some other way to get the fish candy?
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Anuman Interactive SA / Microids / Benoit Sokal
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.