Sydney: Coffee(In)Touch Guide was created by the same team responsible for the most popular coffee guides on London, New York and Paris.
Home of the flat white and independent coffee shops, Australia is a mecca for coffee lovers. In a wide array of choices it is easy to get lost and miss out on authentic Australian coffee. Sydney: Coffee(In)Touch Guide was created to help local aficionados and coffee-starving tourists find the best independent coffee shops, coffee houses and cafes in Sydney, all serving locally roasted premium-quality specialty coffee.
All Coffee(In)Touch cafes are personally selected by an expert panel, who pick out hidden gems and individual café features, then provide expert roundups and comprehensive profiles of each venue.
The guide database is continually refreshed as experts re-review and search for the new. Evaluating by criteria such as coffee quality, dessert quality, food quality and atmosphere — they’ve built up a highly descriptive coffee map of Sydney.
Coffee(In)Touch Guide highlights:
* Database is guaranteed to be up-to-date and dynamic with instant data update notifications within the App
* Map view or list view clearly show nearby cafes
* Time-saving functionality shows only cafes that are open at that time
* Coffee shops can be compared in a unique way: a deck of cards that can be shuffled, spread out or viewed as a list
* Enhanced search functionality includes search by café name, ZIP code, address, closest subway station, attraction or Sydney region
* Sort by length of time to travel to cafe, top rated, coffee quality and dessert quality
* Top 25 coffee houses expertly selected and updated regularly in response to ratings and reviews
* Detailed profiles show name, address, phone that can be instantly dialed, opening hours, WiFi availability, map location, professional photos, expert roundup and ratings
* Submit reviews, rate coffee shops and take photos — all within the App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.