The SYFY app is the best place to catch the most recent season of your favorite SYFY shows and watch tons of great movies, available live and on demand! Download the SYFY app now to watch full episodes of The Magicians, Krypton, Futurama, Happy!, AND MANY MORE!
SYFY and USA Network are the new home of the Harry Potter franchise! You’ll find all the great content in the “Wizarding Word” folder within the app. If you don’t see the films in the SYFY app, check out the USA Network app! We’ll be sharing the movies between the two apps to bring the content to as many people as possible.
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The SYFY app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Dish.
• Sign in with your TV subscription to watch full episodes of your favorite SYFY shows.
• Don't have a TV subscription? Watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month without signing in.
• Stream new episodes live from within the app!
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so you can resume watching later!
• Save your favorite shows to your Watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Like what you see? Check out NBCUniversal’s other streaming apps, including USA, NBC, E!, NBC Sports, Bravo, Oxygen, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and UNIVERSO.
* This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings.
* To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Bug fixes
• Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
have to rewrite this entire thing because it apparently didn’t post my bad review the first time. the ads are crap. the same things over, and over, and over again every five minutes, and on top of that, i don’t even believe some of the advertisers are making money off of it, because it doesn’t open to the actual page often when you click “visit advertiser”. meaning that SYFY is the ONLY one benefitting from the ads in the first place, which isn’t cool at all! this app is pretty awful and they need to hire new developers or something. will likely be deleting SYFY as soon as i’m done with my show, considering this terrible app is the only place i can find it. it’s also crap that you have to have a paid cable sub only to watch 25 minutes of advertising anyways. if you already pay for the channel, you shouldn’t have to also watch a LOT of ads on the app. not to mention it makes you re-log in every time you close the app, which is annoying af. i’m all for paying for content, and advertising is beneficial to the creators, but it’s not even benefiting the companies the ads are about with website traffic. really poorly developed. if i could give it less than 1 star, i probably would.
I agree with many others on the issue of having to pay for SYFY app and also needing a paid subscription to a cable comp. to use this app!! I paid for this app for 1 reason only and that was to Watch season 3 of Wynonna Earp. I truly don’t use the app for any other reason.
But I do have 2 more complaints about this app. And once again in unison with many others leaving reviews, and that’s the advertisements, MY GOD, how many do we have to watch during 1 show? And I’m paying for all this, man does that make me very mad!!! Every App I download I pay for “no advertisements” I know what I need and how to research a product I want to purchase I don’t need all this advertising in my face. Somehow I will find a way of watching a show without having to purchase this app again!!
Also the controls for rewinding and making ahead in a show are TERRIBLE, you would think with all the money they scam off us they would make the app impeccable?
I absolutely LOVE the SYFY channel, but this app is for the birds!!!!! Very disappointing
Doesn't let me watch anything
When I log in it just shows me the plan info and won't let me watch anything. Pretty useless app.
Edit: after logging in about 50 times and giving up the app finally auto logged in when I went to sign in one last time hours later, now it let's me watch things. I guess I'll just have to go through this process every time it makes me log in again? Sure hope not. Like the review below says, when it works it works great, but when it doesn't I just resort to watching torrents cause those are up before the channel has its own show up. I'd suggest fixing your login process or at least take away the part that auto shows your plan in the middle of trying to log in. If I want to see my plan I'll go to my account settings and such. Since it does work I'll give a couple extra stars. Just a serious hassle and couldn't watch shows live
Developer Response ,
This is NBCUniversal TV Everywhere Support. We would like to help. Please tell us more about your issue by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot for you. Thank you.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 92.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.