By Digital Cuisine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you a photographer? Are you looking for a tool to help you to create your lighting diagrams while you're heading to your next shooting session? Or maybe you just want to archive them in a convenient way?
Then, you'll love Sylights for iPhone!
- Create diagrams with a few taps.
The perfect editor to create a new lighting diagrams! Find the gear to add from 10+ categories and drag them to your diagram from the wheel. It's that simple!
- Edit any diagram you may have in your library.
Oops… Have you just forgotten a reflector on your diagram? Or spotted a typo in your description? Don't worry, just go to the diagrams list and fix it. Just a few taps and you're good to go!
- Share any information you want about included gear and diagram.
Want to provide details on this DIY softbox of yours? Double tap on it and open its properties to write a description.
- Resize and rotate items with natural 2 fingers gestures.
Tap on an item to select it, then rotate it by sliding two fingers anywhere on the screen. Do you think that softbox is too small? Go to its properties, unlock resizing and pinch or spread to adjust its size.
- Zoom in/out
Made a big lighting diagram that doesn't fit on your screen? Maybe it's time to zoom out a bit with a pinch gesture. Make sure you unselect any item before by taping on the diagram background.
- Share diagrams and their information by email, or just save your diagrams into the Camera Roll
Your diagram is done. All information have been entered. It's now time to email it to your fellow photographers. Choose the level of included information if you want to preserve some mystery around your work!
There are more than 40 equipments to create your lighting diagram with, so don't hesitate anymore and start sharing now!
Try Sylights for iPhone and discover a great tool you can use on any occasion!
What's New in Version 1.5.2
• Improves the workflow when creating a new diagram
• Uses thumbnail of photos attached to a diagram in the list
• Fixes a bug where the diagram's title could not be changed
• Fixes a bug where the app would stop responding when network connectivity is bad or inexistent
• Fixes a bug where the z-index would not be saved properly in some circumstances
If you enjoy using Sylights, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Digital Cuisine
- © 2010-2014 Sylights
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99