**You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the latest Synology Drive 1.0.0 or above version to get the complete set of features**
iOS Drive allows you to easily access and manage files in your Synology Drive on the go. Apart from common file types, such as documents, images, videos and music, you can also open Synology Office document, spreadsheets and slides in the user-friendly viewer provided by Drive. In addition, the features of searching, sharing, moving and applying labels to files are all available on iOS Device, which allows users to complete tasks efficiently anytime, anywhere.
- Optimized interface display for iPhone XS Max
- Supports thumbnails and photo previews for TIF file type
- Fixed an issue where only some of the selected photos might be uploaded to Drive
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t integrate with files app
Please, please, please... integrate properly with the files app!!!
The Drive app is missing a crucial file management feature: If you upload a file with a file name that already exist, it just overwrites the file without prompt. Dangerous! Plz fix.
- Synology Inc.
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Synology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.