By Pop-Hub Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Shows memory/CPU usage status, CPU temperature and fan speed, network status and disk reading/writing status on status bar. SystemPal is becoming an ALL-IN-ONE app. It also provides a tool kit including mini music player, screenshot capture, memory cleaner.
1. Showing status directly on the status bar. It is very convenient to check system status.
2. Showing a mini music player on the status bar. This mini music player controls iTunes to play songs in your iTunes library. It is very convenient to see song name and artist on the status bar. You can also check the album artwork, read the lyrics, rate the song. When you close iTunes, the mini music player will just become a tiny icon.
3. Providing a screen shot utility. You can use it to capture mouse selection, capture a window, capture the whole screen. You can save the screen shot to desktop or save to the clipboard. You also have the option to delay 3 seconds before capturing.
4. Providing a quick launch for Activity Monitor of Mac OS X.
5. Memory usage pie chart.
6. CPU usage chart. Working well with multi-core processors.
7. Network status (uploading speed and downloading speed).
8. Disk reading/writing status.
9. Configurable items showing on the status bar.
10. 1-Click cleaning memory. When you are short of free memory, you can just click 'Clean Memory' on SystemPal and it will finish in a couple of seconds.
11. Auto-cleaning memory. If the free memory is smaller than a certain number, SystemPal will begin to clean memory automatically.
12. Displaying the top processes which consume much memory, CPU or Network resource. You can the terminate the app which consumes too much Memory/CPU/Network resource. (New!)
13. Providing an option to play alert sound when the CPU temperature is too high. (This option is disabled by default.)
14. Special enhancement for OS X. This utility works perfectly in full screen mode and every space.
15. Auto-run at login (you need to set it in the preferences).
16. SystemPal consumes much less resource than other apps with similar functionalities.
- Internet surfers
- Movie creators
- Graphic artists
- Virtual machine users
- If you find any problem, please report it to us and provide your computer's model (e.g. MacBook Pro 13-inch Mid 2010). We will try to reproduce it and fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.
- We are open to your suggestions.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
2015-01-12 5.0 Added top processes which consume network bandwidth, supported OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and added other improvements.
2014-04-01 4.1 Bug fixes.
2014-01-23 4.0 Added disk status. Increased speed of cleaning memory.
2012-07-21 3.2 Fixed the temperature problem on Macbook Air/Pro/Retina Mid 2012 models.
2012-12-12 3.0 Added a mini music player on the status bar. Added a screen shot utility. Added a quick launch for Activity Monitor.
2012-12-20 2.3 Bug fixes.
2011-12-14 2.2 Supports network unloading and downloading speed. Supports auto-cleaning memory.
2011-09-27 2.1 Supports CPU temperature and fan speed.
2011-09-20 2.0 Supports CPU load status. MemoryTool is renamed to SystemPal.
2011-08-11 1.0 MemoryTool, shows memory pie chart on status bar, cleans memory.
What's New in Version 5.1
New in version 5.1:
1. Fixed the minor UI issues.
New in version 5.0:
1. Improved display for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
2. Added an option to disable the auto-clean notification.
3. Added top processes which consume network bandwidth.
4. Added the functionality of terminating a process directly.
5. Added an option to play alert sound when the CPU temperature is too high.
6. Removed the message box about rating.
A Must Have!
A great little tool for monitoring your system. Easy to use, inobtrusive and tells you everything you need to know. It’s $2 well spent. Everyone should have this on their Mac.
Information Science, and Technology Student.
Very nice and clean application for monitoring temperatures, memory usage, cpu usage, network usage and even read/write speeds.