T3 Player: A Simpler Way to Listen to Your Music.
By Eder Rengifo
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Apps get boring. Especially default apps. So here's T3, a totally different music player." - Gizmodo: App of the Day
#9 on Esquire's Top 50 Things No Man Should Be Without This Spring
"Ever feel like your iPhone needs a little more Dieter Rams in its life?" - Uncrate
"Despite the minimalist design, the app contains just as many features as other players in a less cluttered environment." - Highsnobiety
Inspired by the designs of Dieter Rams. This app is perfect for adding your favorite songs, ranking, and playing! T3 is a fresh solution to order your music.
- Completely custom user interface
- Simple and powerful audio player
- Easy tool to browse and search through your music library
- Airplay support and ability to play songs in the background
- Full iPhone 5 and retina support
- Ability to create a playlist and rank the songs
- Sort by name or rank
- Can't decide? Try shuffle mode
- Full support for 13 languages
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Minor bug fixes
With a smooth, clean interface, this app manages to make playing the music you've already bought to be a pleasant experience. However, and I recognize that it's the minimum, paying 99 cents for an app that plays what you already have is a little bit ridiculous. Additionally, the dot grid, while cute, has no function, which is something that I venture to say Dieter Rams would not approve of.
ONLY a playlist
This app wont play music from your library. And only has one playlist option. One. Which.... Go figure...
It's only a playlist. Doesn't just play music from your library. Waste
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Eder Rengifo
- © Eder Rengifo & Bryn Bodayle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.