TabbedOut - Pay with your phone at restaurants and bars
By ATX Innovation LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to TabbedOut, the mobile payment app that that lets you view and pay your restaurant check or bar tab with your phone. Forget about waiting for the bill, calculating a split check, and handing over your credit card to a stranger. TabbedOut allows you to securely pay your check or tab when you are ready, whether it’s at the table, the next bar, or in the cab on the way home. Pay with your phone on your own time, receive money saving offers and feel like a VIP wherever you go. TabbedOut is the quickest, most secure way to pay at restaurants and bars.
Use TabbedOut to...
• Skip the wait, whether it’s at the end of the night or the end of your meal.
• Keep your credit card information safe in your phone with military-grade encryption–instead of in the cloud where it can be hacked, or in a stranger’s hands.
• Receive the best deals, perks, and rewards from your favorite brands and venues sent straight to your phone.
Download today and begin making smart mobile payment decisions.
How It Works...
• Open the app and find a restaurant or bar near you.
• Tap the “Open Tab” button to open a new check.
• Tell your server your name and that you’re using TabbedOut.
• Place your order with your server.
• When you're ready to go, Tap the “Pay” button.
• That’s it! Your tab is now paid. Now you can continue on with your evening.
What's New in Version 5.3.2
Splitting tabs just got more intuitive and we've added a walkthrough to show you how!
Tabbed out app
LOVE the app! It makes leaving the bar sooo much easier! It gives me relief that bartenders won't over-tip themselves bc I have total control of my tab! Also a plus, I sometimes forget my debit card, and with tabbed out it saves my info so no card needed!
Issues loging in
After an update, I can't log in to the app. I've tried both facebook and email logging. With Facebook I get an error saying tabbedout need access to my email. I check my facebook/tabbedout access and my email is actually shared. Using regular email, I repeatedly get the log in screen. I've reset my password just in case and no luck