By Retronyms Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New Tabletop Ready App available now!
Phase84 is a phase distortion synthesizer. It fuses gritty digital sounds with traditional analog punch. It can create warm pads, glitchy sounds, dirty basses, filthy sweeps, screaming leads, and anything in-between.
An Expandable Studio with over a dozen included musical devices.
Tabletop is a modular environment where you can mix and match different devices. Select from over 40 devices including samplers, mixers, effects, sequencers and more. Buy only the gear you need from an expanding catalog.
Virtual, Modular Gear.
Plug the output of a keyboard into a delay to add an echo, or wire it up to a mixer and adjust the pan. Chain up multiple effects to create new and evolving sounds. Tabletop is an audio playground where you can create beats, compose songs, mix live, make mashups with samples from your iPod library, and more... the possibilities are wide open.
• 43 devices including effects, sequencers, drum machines, and synths.
• 14 devices are included for free.
• Access powerful Tabletop-Ready Apps including iMPC, iMini, and iProphet
• Piano Roll style timeline editor.
• Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, and create notes.
• Correct note timing with Fix to Grid.
• Edit note length and velocity.
• Undo changes and edits with Tabletop’s History Menu.
• Features Core MIDI Support.
• Works with any MIDI-compatible hardware.
• Control Tabletop’s keyboards, drum pads, knobs, faders, and other parameters.
• Customize control mapping with Midi Learn mode.
• Connect multiple devices.
• Share your music on CloudSeeder with a thriving community (powered by SoundCloud).
• Download and remix sessions from other CloudSeeder users.
• Much more under the hood.
What's New in Version 2.7
Added support for new Tabletop Ready Synth: Phase84.
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Supports Inter-App Audio
I just want to point out to everybody that gave a low rating because of the lack of Audiobus support that there is indeed inter-app audio support within tabletop. You can route any synth or other app that supports inter-app audio right into tabletop. This includes third party effects. Yes I know you have to pay to get more features within tabletop but I mean it's still way cheaper than buying a $1000 laptop, a $500 DAW and $100 VST plugins. Once you invest a little bit of money with this app the possibilities are endless.
IS THERE AN IAP TO MAKE IT BETTER?
The idea is and always has been awesome. I like the idea of representing a hardware playground and this satisfies...in looks.
Come on Retronyms, tweak this App...it's worth it! Could you all implement a way to minimize the hardware...particularly the pattern module and the 4 channel bus mixer? Is that much screen space really necessary for the pattern module? And for the 4 channel mixer...are the EQ's so important that we need them? Maybe make a equivalent mixer with just the signal routing flexibility (which is more important in my opinion given the limited space for effects modules on the tabletop)?
I still love you all.
Lacking too many critical features... Removing until retro gets their act together
I really wanted to like this app but after hours of fiddling around there is much more to be desired. Gadget has got Tabletop beat by miles. I got tabletop with hopes of being able to use it with Gadget but there isn't any audio us support. Fail..... The midi integration is clunky having to map every device just to play notes, there is no midi syncing. Just to sum it up great idea just poorly executed.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 16, 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 1.14 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Retronyms Inc
- © 2014 Retronyms
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- X0X DRUM DERANGER$4.99
- Bundle E$24.99
- T-PAIN EFFECT$5.99