By Retronyms Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New in Tabletop: Loop Slicing and Time Stretching:
Now you can slice loops and time stretch them to different tempos and pitches in iMPC Pro. This version also adds compatibility with Loops from the Content Store. You can use sliced loops from purchased Content Packs inside Gridlock and iMPC Pro. Loops from Content Packs will automatically match the tempo of your Sessions.
An Expandable Studio with over a dozen included musical devices.
Tabletop is a modular environment where you can mix and match different devices. Select from over 40 devices including samplers, mixers, effects, sequencers and more. Buy only the gear you need from an expanding catalog.
Virtual, Modular Gear.
Plug the output of a keyboard into a delay to add an echo, or wire it up to a mixer and adjust the pan. Chain up multiple effects to create new and evolving sounds. Tabletop is an audio playground where you can create beats, compose songs, mix live, make mashups with samples from your iPod library, and more... the possibilities are wide open.
• 43 devices including effects, sequencers, drum machines, and synths.
• 14 devices are included for free.
• Access powerful Tabletop-Ready Apps including iMPC, iMini, and iProphet
• Piano Roll style timeline editor.
• Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, and create notes.
• Correct note timing with Fix to Grid.
• Edit note length and velocity.
• Undo changes and edits with Tabletop’s History Menu.
• Features Core MIDI Support.
• Works with any MIDI-compatible hardware.
• Control Tabletop’s keyboards, drum pads, knobs, faders, and other parameters.
• Customize control mapping with Midi Learn mode.
• Connect multiple devices.
• Share your music on CloudSeeder with a thriving community (powered by SoundCloud).
• Download and remix sessions from other CloudSeeder users.
• Much more under the hood.
What's New in Version 2.9
Fixed a crash related to iMPC Pro Program Table.
Recently I decided to give Tabletop another shake. I own most the synths and iMPC pro which integrate with TT. After trying to use all the other set ups out there for iPad, I finally gave up, because they all were lacking in overall fun factor. Tabletop might have a few bugs, (which they seem to be trying to fix) but overall I am finding it's functional and fun. Sometimes when something new is presented to the masses, we end up beating on it, not understanding what to do with it. I'm rating this higher than before because I'm finding it's more fun than other apps, and functionality is there. Great samples, and synths.
Becoming a Mature App!
Tabletop used to feel like a poor man's Audiotool. No longer. It now has its own unique vibe. Latest updates and incorporation of Arturia synths, better Retronym synths/effects and IAA make the app really versatile and robust. Even the free version has enough to get you going. As Apple's IOS becomes more stable and mature, I anticipate apps like Tabletop will become more stable and better! It is difficult for developers to keep up with a platform that is constantly changing. Please keep the updates coming!
Still very temperamental
Richard divine works with these guys? Richard if your listening...these guys need some help. I have owned this app for a long time but the problems and straight up baloney laden demos drive me off every time. Oh by the way ...why put a sequencer inside of a drum machine that lives inside a sequencer already?Peace Christo
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 1.14 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Retronyms Inc
- © 2015 Retronyms
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- X0X DRUM DERANGER$0.99
- Bundle E$24.99