Tactica is a turn-based strategy game.
Inspired by classic board games like Chess or Risk, flavored with Sci-Fi elements.
In full 3D, play against your friends or a highly sophisticated artificial intelligence.
- 3 Science-Fiction Races, humans, insectoids and ancients
- a freely movable and zoomable Battlefield in Full 3D
- compare your performance to your friends and earn achievements in Game Center
- play against a sophisticated AI or friends on your own device
- infinite amount of random battlefields for unending tactical Fun
- 9 special scenarios and 18 challenging campaign missions
Indie Development from Gamers for Gamers, we hope you enjoy it!
"A challenging tactical experience to enjoy."
Reminder: If you do rate my game, please add some text, what you didn't like or what you would like additionally!
I do take your suggestions seriously and given enough time I will include them into patches :)
• minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good AI, interesting tactical play, clumsy graphics
This game has something most iOS games do not - a strong AI. It also delivers a variety of challenges from the campaign to the scenarios to the random matches.
This game shares so many elements with Slay that it is hard to believe the designer's claim that it was not inspired by Slay. That said, this is its own game and if you play this game the way you play Slay you will get wiped out.
The graphics, pitched as a selling point, are a weak point for me. Having unit color markers be the same color as the hex they are on reduces visual clarity. Also one must be careful not to mistake some 3rd tier units for 2nd tier units.
It could use a few changes
This is a nice little strategy game. I’ve been playing it forever. I too made the mistake of upgrading and the follow camera on opponent’s moves is annoyingly slow. Those weeds also seem to only have it in for me, but perhaps it is my set difficulty level. Mostly, I wish it had a “play to the death” mode. I hate getting my guys ready to pounce only to win without a fight because I have more tiles than everyone. Other than that, great game
Great Strategy Game
I have recently become addicted to this game. I really enjoy the way it makes me think and work out different conquering strategies. It has a great balance of power when you consider the simple math involved in level 1, 2, and 3 units. The previous crashing bug is fixed but there is a strange graphics bug that occurs when you have many units, completely obscuring game play.
- mathHeartCode UG(haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 38.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 MathHeartCode UG(haftungsbeschränkt)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.