By mathHeartCode UG(haftungsbeschraenkt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of simple 2D platform games on your iPhone/iPad?
Well I was, so i've created a game that requires strategy, tactical finesse and planning!
It utilize a 3D camera, play against your friends or a highly sophisticated artificial intelligence.
- 3 Science-Fiction Races, humans, insectoids and ancients
- a freely movable and zoomable Battlefield in Full 3D
- compare your performance to your friends and earn achievements in Game Center
- play against a sophisticated AI or friends on your own device
- infinite amount of random battlefields for unending tactical Fun
- 9 special scenarios and 18 challenging campaign missions
Indie Development from Gamers for Gamers, I hope you enjoy it!
"A challenging tactical experience to enjoy."
Reminder: If you do rate my game, please add some text, what you didn't like or what you would like additionally!
I do take your suggestions seriously and given enough time I will include them into patches :)
What's New in Version 1.5.3
• improved game engine, so bigger maps & more units are possible
• smaller App size with iOS9 Bitcode & AppThinning
• fix minor bugs
Good AI, interesting tactical play, clumsy graphics
This game has something most iOS games do not - a strong AI. It also delivers a variety of challenges from the campaign to the scenarios to the random matches.
This game shares so many elements with Slay that it is hard to believe the designer's claim that it was not inspired by Slay. That said, this is its own game and if you play this game the way you play Slay you will get wiped out.
The graphics, pitched as a selling point, are a weak point for me. Having unit color markers be the same color as the hex they are on reduces visual clarity. Also one must be careful not to mistake some 3rd tier units for 2nd tier units.
Great Strategy Game
I have recently become addicted to this game. I really enjoy the way it makes me think and work out different conquering strategies. It has a great balance of power when you consider the simple math involved in level 1, 2, and 3 units. The previous crashing bug is fixed but there is a strange graphics bug that occurs when you have many units, completely obscuring game play.
I love this game, & play it more than almost any other game. I would pay for a 2.0, or to get "bridge" units, to cross the blank spaces & have the option of disabling the ability to win with several tiles alone!
Great Job, Well Done! I love your Work!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 39.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: mathHeartCode UG(haftungsbeschraenkt)
- © 2010 Konrad Feiler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.