Take Creative Vocal Recorder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sing, hum, rap, strum. Capture your musical ideas—anytime, anywhere. Share and collaborate with friends, or with the world.
Take is the creative vocal recorder, wired for instant collaboration. With a single tap you’ll be recording, beatboxing, overdubbing, riffing, writing and trying out song ideas on your own or with a global community of creative music makers.
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats, vocals or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
• Sign up in Take and join the music making
• Find music on Allihoopa to inspire you
• Follow other Allihoopa users
• Share, like and comment on the music at Allihoopa
• Tune your voice - stay in tune or go full-on robot voice with Take’s Voice Tune effect.
• Sing on your Figure songs! Import songs that have been shared from Figure and add vocals in Take.
• Feel the groove. Stay on the beat. Keep in time.
Inspiring built-in clicks, loops and beats to kick start your creativity. Add more beats for free from Allihoopa.
• Add new parts, double them up, create harmonies, sketch out the song.
Three tracks to build your tune and flesh out your ideas.
• Surprise yourself with how good you sound. Your phone’s built-in mic sounds great, so you will too!
• Polish your tracks with built-in effects, mastering and more.
• Share on Allihoopa, Facebook, Twitter, email.
Designed by Allihoopa—makers of Figure, Apple App of the Year 2012—Take is a creative recorder for musicians. It’s got the same drop-dead simplicity you’ve come to expect from your voice memos, with features custom-tailored to vocalists’ needs—like the ability to record harmonies along with your voice, blend in effects to sweeten the sound and sing along to an array of musical metronomes, beats and rhythms. Take will soon become your go-to sketchpad for musical ideas.
Beyond just a sketchpad, Take is also your portal to the Allihoopa music collaboration and sharing service. Share your creations and let others develop or remix them, or find inspiring community-made music to sing to.
Note: Take is optimized for the built-in microphone on your iOS device. Wear headphones to hear your backing tracks. Best results come from using headphones (the ones without an integrated microphone) and recording into your iPhone/iPod/iPad mic directly.
* Works on iPhone 4S or higher, not recommended for iPhone 4
What's New in Version 2.2.9
Made for iOS 10! Listen to new versions of your pieces straight from the notification. With the new support for rich notifications you'll get to hear, like and build on songs built on your pieces right away.
Great App For Mfs Wit Bars
Good App , Music Well Beats Well Voice Well, Things To Improve On ( I've had this app for some time ) , are make it to where you can still record while its in the background so you can say , go to your notes to read off of. Do that , best app on the App Store IF you do that improvement.
You should be able to save it as a voice memo. This is extremely frustrating. I suppose it should be true for the opposite, you should be able to import voice memos. this exclusivity to All I hoops is annoying.
Please add a way i can add my own tracks to this app i dont like searching for a beat i dont want . i really would like if take can fix this issue it would make this app great i promise💯
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 2.2.9
- Size: 84.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Allihoopa AB
- © 2016 Allihoopa AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.