Take Creative Vocal Recorder
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sing, hum, rap, strum. Capture your musical ideas—anytime, anywhere. Share and collaborate with friends, or with the world.
Take is the creative vocal recorder, wired for instant collaboration. With a single tap you’ll be recording, beatboxing, overdubbing, riffing, writing and trying out song ideas on your own or with a global community of creative music makers.
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats, vocals or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
• Find music on Allihoopa to inspire you
• Share, like and comment on the music at Allihoopa
• Tune your voice - stay in tune or go full-on robot voice with Take’s Voice Tune effect.
• Sing on your Figure songs! Import songs that have been shared from Figure and add vocals in Take.
• Feel the groove. Stay on the beat. Keep in time.
Inspiring built-in clicks, loops and beats to kick start your creativity. Add more beats for free from the Allihoopa community.
• Add new parts, double them up, create harmonies, sketch out the song. Three tracks to build your tune and flesh out your ideas.
• Surprise yourself with how good you sound. Your phone’s built-in mic sounds great, so you will too!
• Polish your tracks with built-in effects, mastering and more.
• Share on Allihoopa, Facebook, Twitter, email.
Designed by Allihoopa—makers of Figure, Apple App of the Year 2012—Take is a creative recorder for musicians. It’s got the same drop-dead simplicity you’ve come to expect from your voice memos, with features custom-tailored to vocalists—like the recording harmonies along with your voice, blending in effects to sweeten the sound and sing along to an array of musical metronomes, beats and rhythms. Take will soon become your go-to sketchpad for musical ideas.
Beyond just a sketchpad, Take is also your portal to the Allihoopa music collaboration and sharing service. Share your creations and let others develop or remix them, or find inspiring community-made music to sing to.
Note: Take is optimized for the built-in microphone on your iOS device. Wear headphones to hear your backing tracks. Best results come from using headphones (the ones without an integrated microphone) and recording into your iPhone/iPod/iPad mic directly.
* Works on iPhone 4S or higher, not recommended for iPhone 4
What's New in Version 3.5
We’re happy to present the new Take! Take now integrates with the Allihoopa app, so it’s easier than ever to access the community and find great pieces to sing to.
- Tap Allihoopa to be taken straight into the Allihoopa app.
- The Drop flow has been updated and is now smoother and consistent with other apps connected to Allihoopa
- Sign up using your Google or Korg account
Have feedback on the new version, or ideas for something you’d like to see in Take? Send a message at facebook.com/allihoopa or tweet us @allihoopa
An invaluable App for a singer/songwriter to spontaneously capture ideas with great sound quality and fantastic effects! I've literally collaborated with incredibly talented artists from all over the world and have made complete songs in one day by adding my vocals to another artist's instrumental track. Simply put, its the best app for making song sketches and connecting with other artists. You can drop your track to Allihoopa for listeners to like or comment on AND it's all for FREE!!!!!
Awesome but I need help
This is my favorite app, I love everything about it! It has so many creative freedoms, and the Allihoopa community is so kind and encouraging. However, right now, Take crashes every time I open it!! I'm so frustrated, I have ideas I want to record!! Please can you fix this asap? Thank you so much 💖
I can't save my recordings to my phone
I used to save them all after dropping to allihoopa
But it won't give me an option to save them to my device anymore.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 27, 2017
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Allihoopa AB
- © 2017 Allihoopa AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.