Sing, hum, rap, strum. Capture your musical ideas—anytime, anywhere. Share and collaborate with friends, or with the world.
Take is the creative vocal recorder, wired for instant collaboration. With a single tap you’ll be recording, beatboxing, overdubbing, riffing, writing and trying out song ideas on your own or with a global community of creative music makers.
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats, vocals or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
• Find music on Allihoopa to inspire you
• Share, like and comment on the music at Allihoopa
• Tune your voice - stay in tune or go full-on robot voice with Take’s Voice Tune effect.
• Sing on your Figure songs! Import songs that have been shared from Figure and add vocals in Take.
• Feel the groove. Stay on the beat. Keep in time.
Inspiring built-in clicks, loops and beats to kick start your creativity. Add more beats for free from the Allihoopa community.
• Add new parts, double them up, create harmonies, sketch out the song. Three tracks to build your tune and flesh out your ideas.
• Surprise yourself with how good you sound. Your phone’s built-in mic sounds great, so you will too!
• Polish your tracks with built-in effects, mastering and more.
• Share on Allihoopa, Facebook, Twitter, email.
Designed by Allihoopa—makers of Figure, Apple App of the Year 2012—Take is a creative recorder for musicians. It’s got the same drop-dead simplicity you’ve come to expect from your voice memos, with features custom-tailored to vocalists—like the recording harmonies along with your voice, blending in effects to sweeten the sound and sing along to an array of musical metronomes, beats and rhythms. Take will soon become your go-to sketchpad for musical ideas.
Beyond just a sketchpad, Take is also your portal to the Allihoopa music collaboration and sharing service. Share your creations and let others develop or remix them, or find inspiring community-made music to sing to.
Note: Take is optimized for the built-in microphone on your iOS device. Wear headphones to hear your backing tracks. Best results come from using headphones (the ones without an integrated microphone) and recording into your iPhone/iPod/iPad mic directly.
* Works on iPhone 4S or higher, not recommended for iPhone 4
- Take is now designed for the iPhone X and dare we say it looks amazing?
- A new iMessage stickers app is included. Chat about your latest Take song in style!
- The song tab and tab bar have both received a facelift
- The Allihoopa menu is no longer at the top of the screen—you'll instead find Drop and Explore on the song tab.
- ...and some other small quality-of-life changes that we hope will make it easier than ever to make music with Take
Have feedback on Take, an idea for what we should work on next, or just want someone to talk about your favorite 90s pop classics with? Send us message at facebook.com/allihoopa or tweet us @allihoopa
Looking forward to hearing what you're making with Take!
The Allihoopa team
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app/Have suggestions
I absolutely love your app, it’s incredible I’m so many ways for people who want to branch out into music but aren’t sure where to begin especially since equipment can be very pricy. Although, I have a few suggestions I think would make the app even better.
1. More vocal effects
2. More recording presets like slots to record with
3. Be able to do more with your Audio and vocals like maybe be able to edit them and add more effects/presets
4. I enjoy the auto tune feature but I feel it could be more improved
5. Be able to use multiple effects on one vocal track
6. Be able to adjust the speed of the track more easily and adjust the speed of your vocals better, like if your rapping and you wanna sound faster like an artist such as Eminem maybe.
That’s all, thank you for taking time out of your day to read this and I hope to see some of these changes in the app!
An invaluable App for a singer/songwriter to spontaneously capture ideas with great sound quality and fantastic effects! I've literally collaborated with incredibly talented artists from all over the world and have made complete songs in one day by adding my vocals to another artist's instrumental track. Simply put, its the best app for making song sketches and connecting with other artists. You can drop your track to Allihoopa for listeners to like or comment on AND it's all for FREE!!!!!
Thanks for the five stars Briantsings! :)
3.5 stars at the most
Don’t get me I love the app but I wish there was more auto tunes more colored lines you can record on but my absolute biggest problem is how bad the mastering is I’ve tried ever my type of mastering and disliked them like the song would sound better without it at times but other than those things I an fully satisfied with the app it’s fun and easy to use !!! Thank you and I will continue using it and making reviews ✊🏼
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.