Take Creative Vocal Recorder - Sing, Rap, Record - Find Beats and Collaborate on Allihoopa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sing, hum, rap, strum. Capture your musical ideas—anytime, anywhere. Share and collaborate with friends, or with the world.
Take is the creative vocal recorder, wired for instant collaboration. With a single tap you’ll be recording, beatboxing, overdubbing, riffing, writing and trying out song ideas on your own or with a global community of creative music makers.
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats, vocals or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
• Sign up in Take and join the music making
• Find music on Allihoopa to inspire you
• Follow other Allihoopa users
• Share, like and comment on the music at Allihoopa
• Tune your voice - stay in tune or go full-on robot voice with Take’s Voice Tune effect.
• Sing on your Figure songs! Import songs that have been shared from Figure and add vocals in Take.
• Feel the groove. Stay on the beat. Keep in time.
Inspiring built-in clicks, loops and beats to kick start your creativity. Add more beats for free from Allihoopa.
• Add new parts, double them up, create harmonies, sketch out the song.
Three tracks to build your tune and flesh out your ideas.
• Surprise yourself with how good you sound. Your phone’s built-in mic sounds great, so you will too!
• Polish your tracks with built-in effects, mastering and more.
• Share on Allihoopa, Facebook, Twitter, email.
Designed by Allihoopa—makers of Figure, Apple App of the Year 2012—Take is a creative recorder for musicians. It’s got the same drop-dead simplicity you’ve come to expect from your voice memos, with features custom-tailored to vocalists’ needs—like the ability to record harmonies along with your voice, blend in effects to sweeten the sound and sing along to an array of musical metronomes, beats and rhythms. Take will soon become your go-to sketchpad for musical ideas.
Beyond just a sketchpad, Take is also your portal to the Allihoopa music collaboration and sharing service. Share your creations and let others develop or remix them, or find inspiring community-made music to sing to.
Note: Take is optimized for the built-in microphone on your iOS device. Wear headphones to hear your backing tracks. Best results come from using headphones (the ones without an integrated microphone) and recording into your iPhone/iPod/iPad mic directly.
* Works on iPhone 4S or higher, not recommended for iPhone 4
What's New in Version 2.2.7
New in this version:
- We've improved a bunch of stuff that's going to be invisible to you, but then when you find yourself smiling for no reason later today, that's Take doing its magic.
Hope you’re having fun on Allihoopa!
The Take and Allihoopa team
This app is amazing! And am serious am not just saying this to make you download it and stuff no am serious. First off you can create your own music and it's really easy to use too also tho here's the best part when you create your song you can even add a song title and other people can listen it's really cool I give 5 stars I have been looking for an app like this get this app if you wanna create your own music have fun!!
On my 1st generation iPad Air deleting songs out of Take DOES NOT remove the files from my iPad. It only removes the file name from the song list in Take. Restarting my iPad made no difference. I was tying up 3.4GB and finally had to delete and reinstall the app to get my memory back. Not good.
It also would be really nice if Take supported inter-app audio like Figure does.
I really love this app it helps to make your own songs, but I really want to save what I made as a video on my phone but I can not. Please make an update to allow people to save their songs
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 27, 2016
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 56.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Allihoopa AB
- © 2016 Allihoopa AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.