Once upon a time there was a girl Julia. And she had a kitten Kitty. But one day Kitty disappeared.
And then Julia started on her journey to the Magic Forest to find her lovely kitten.
It was very scary at first, but very soon she met her good friends who helped her.
The Magic Forest was full of sweets and adventures.
Please, help Julia pass all the tests and find her beloved Kitty.
- more than 120 magical levels + new ones every week over the air;
- sweet cakes and sweet graphics for your pleasure;
- you can ask your friends for help while you are playing;
- sweet boosters to make a magic while you are playing;
- magic sync to Facebook app to let you play anywhere you wish;
- grow up the Magic Strawberry to find the hidden magic place;
- the deeper you are in the Forest, the more magical items you can find and the more sweet challenge you can get;
- don't worry about the rules, you will be helped while you are playing.
Stop reading! Let's make this sweet magic with us!
FACEBOOK PERMISSIONS EXPLANATION
We will never post on your feed without your explicit intention to share your best results with your friends.
(in this case you have to press special "Share" button in the game)
We asking you about two simplest permissions on Facebook:
"Basic info" - to get your Facebook ID and friends list.
"Publish actions" - to add some game achievements to your timeline
(and you can hide them from your Facebook account at any time).
- bugs fixed
- facebook connection improved
- a few levels rebalanced
Ratings and Reviews
I like this better than most match 3 games. And I like that this game gets progressively more challenging as you go. And is it just me.... I just love the sounds,feel, and "texture" of this game - strangely compelling!
Can't believe how many reviewers say they had to spend money! It def gets tough but I completed it without spending a penny. This game is my all time fav! Just the right degree of challange!
Level 37 impossible
Fun game but no power ups to earn whole game advance in how much you pay to play.
I'm giving three stars for a couple different reasons...
1) Though I love a challenge the game seems to be designed to force you to spend money. I have no problem spending cash now and then but I do get peeved when it feels forced. May sound crazy to some but that's the best way I can describe it.
2) The slot machine. You only win if you happen to get a gold bar and then if you do, it's only one. Again, with MY money I have no problem spending if the creators of the game have also been generous to their customers. This game is definitely not that!! You should take advice from whoever created Monster Busters. It's a match three game that's very generous. It allows the player to earn coins as they play. Those types of games I'm happy to spend money on!
3) Lastly there needs to be a way to see who's playing on FB and if your friends are to share lives and such. I don't want to invite everyone on my list since I know most don't play any games at all.
All in all I do like the game. It's fun, challenging and has potential to be very addicting!! Here's to hoping the admin take our hints and use them to benefit their customers and ultimately themselves.
- XI-ART Sp.z o.o.
- 55.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © XI-ART Sp.z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Gold $1.99
- 25 Gold $4.99
- 80 Gold $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.