Share a game or a toy. “Take Turns” is a playful countdown timer for kids that make it easier to take turns even with the funniest toy.
"It is mine!" "I had it first!" "It is my turn!" Sounds familiar?
This is the tool that allows your children to share without fighting and helps your children to take turns in a playful way.
Input the number of children, a maximum of 4, as well as the time the children can keep on before it is time to rotate
Let the kids choose style for their game piece, which will be displayed each time it's their turn.
This app is also a great help for children with special needs like autism and aspergers. When using "Take Turns", children are training the important social ability to share and as a bonus, they also practically practice the understanding of the abstract concept of time.
- Receive notifications about whose turn it is, even if the app is running in the background or is stopped.
- Pause the countdown, in order to make a short break without taking time from the “taking-turns-time”.
- Customized characters/avatars to choose from.
- An analog clock showing time left and that visually counts down the time.
- Different colors for different players.
No advertisements or in-app purchases.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.