Talking Baby Hippo
By Out Fit 7 Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** IMPORTANT ***
iOS 7 users must allow microphone access or Talking Baby Hippo will not be able to hear you and talk back.
Talking Baby Hippo is a fun 3D character suitable for children aged 2-7 and for everyone young at heart. Baby Hippo repeats everything you say with his baby voice.
You can tickle him, poke him, feed him carrots, make him blow a balloon, give him a pacifier or make him play with a butterfly.
Record your own videos of Baby Hippo and save them to your library and send them as MMS, share them on YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
- Talk to Baby Hippo and he will repeat everything you say with his baby voice.
- Tickle him and he will laugh.
- Poke him in the nose or ears and he will not like it.
- Give him a carrot to eat.
- Make him blow a balloon.
- Give him a pacifier.
- Send him a butterfly and watch his reaction.
- Record videos, save them to your library and send them as MMS, upload them to YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
Talking Baby Hippo is the second character in the Talking Friends series.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- iPod Touch owners: Your earphones must have a microphone otherwise Baby Hippo won't be able to hear you!
- iPhone 1st generation owners: Animations are a little sluggish because of the slower processor.
- iPhone 3G + iOS4 owners: Animations are slower.
What's New in Version 1.2
We added a lot of new features in this update:
- Save videos to your Library (Photos -> Camera Roll)*
- Send videos as MMS (from Camera Roll)*
- Video length increased to 45 seconds
- Retina display compatible icons and buttons
- Smoother animations on iPhone 3G
*iPhone 3G users cannot save & send videos as MMS
Ok Baby hippo app (mostly for the little ones)
I think this app is adorable but it's a tiny bit cheesy. Its cute and fun when you have it for a week but after that it gets silly,it's helpful in many ways though. If you need to distract a young child for a few minutes then if would be massively helpful. But most other use is kind of pointless. Well on another hand I love it, it's both creative and cute on a scale from1-10 I'd give it an easy 8 or possibly a 9 1/2 and if I'm in a good mode a slit chance of a 10 . But hey I so recommend it!!!!
Daughter Loves the Hippo
Folks, this is a great little App. I'm surprised at the negative connotations of a $0.99 purchase on a very fun, whimsical, interactive app. I have a 2-year old who loves this little guy (and the other Talkers). Although I have a iTouch, you can pick up a mini-microphone on-line for under $4 (to inc shipping) and it works purrfect for the Talkies. Buy the app and have fun!
We're trying to break our middle child of his paci addiction! This little hippo works like a charm! I just record "big boys don't us paci's...give me that iz (our child's name for his paci!)" Ireland every time! He just starts grinning and hands it over!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 22, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Out Fit 7 Ltd.
- © Outfit7 Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.