Talking Gina the Giraffe for iPad
By Out Fit 7 Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** IMPORTANT ***
iOS 7 users must allow microphone access or Talking Gina will not be able to hear you and talk back.
From the creators of Talking Tom comes Talking Gina, your new talking pet giraffe!
Play Patty Cake (U.S. Patent No. 8,360,881) with Talking Gina the Giraffe. This original and addictive reflex-building hand clapping game is fun and challenging for all ages!
Say anything to Gina and she will speak your words back to you the way only she knows how. Take good care of her and she will be the best friend you ever had! Make sure not to neglect her or treat her badly or she won’t be as cheery.
Not to worry though, you can be sure to keep her happy by playing 48 levels of Patty Cake, an addictive hand clapping game that will improve your reflexes, your hand-eye coordination and your friendship with Gina!
*** HOW TO KEEP GINA HAPPY ***
- Play a hand clapping game with her (48 levels, three speeds per level, and original music).
- Feed her any of her favorite snacks including carrots, strawberries or ice cream.
- Give her water or lemonade so she doesn’t get too thirsty.
- Don't poke her too often. Be nice!
- Don't neglect her. Play with her every day and get a daily BONUS!
*** ACHIEVEMENTS ***
- When Gina’s happiness is at 70%, she can juggle 3 apples.
- When Gina’s happiness is at 90%, she’ll give you kisses.
- When Gina’s happiness is at 100%, you get a new baby giraffe!
- Keep Gina active by completing all 48 levels of Patty Cake with her, and collect medals for each completed speed!
*** WHAT YOU CAN GET FOR GINA ***
- Make sure you subscribe to push notifications, you will get 3 FREE items for every push notification you receive!
- Buy a supply of ice cream cones, lemonades or strawberries.
- You can also buy an unlimited supply.
- Watch a video and earn a free lemonade or strawberry.
- Download other apps and get free lemonades, strawberries or ice cream cones.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- Gina will not die if you don't feed her, she just won't be too happy.
- To unlock the next level of the hand clapping game, you must successfully complete the current level OR feed Gina an ice cream cone.
What's New in Version 2.0
- 15 new baby giraffe pictures for you to collect.
- New animation of Gina juggling apples.
- Several bug fixes.
Abigail & Granny love it!
Get it! Get it! Buy all couple dollars of 'endless' food! It's the best app I have! My granddaughter & I built such wonderful, possibly lifelasting, family memories with this 'giwaffe'. She was 2 & there was a new baby in the house. I delivered her too by the way! The baby, that is...
Anyway, this is a treasure. Put it on the couch & everyone comes around. We need more things that bring the family together. Don't hurt her or she'll be sad & react. Online, I found & bought an automated, talking Gina also. F.Y.I.
Gina 'had to sleep at times' of course, but when she came out everyone gathered around! I'm not big on video games except Frogger. This is a memorymaker.
She repeats your talking & singing, hums when you pet her, laughs, kisses the screen, juggles & eats in the cutest way! We love her! I made a video birthday card for my granddaughter's third birthday. We love Gina & so will you. I'll buy t-shirts if & when I find them!
Seeing & thoroughly loving how much my granddaughter enjoyed Gina the 'giwaffe', I pass my iPad around alot when we're in public waiting. I also hunt down parents to tell them about Gina. My husband, "Poppy", laughs!
Because of my granddaughter - Gina has her own little ministry. When I have the parents attention & I do...!! I thank GOD for this iPad my husband got me to "use for Him"! When our time of sharing is over & fun is had by all, I always end with "GOD Bless you too!"
Talking Gina is a fun app that kids should in joy all ages
I like talking Gina because you can take care of different animals
Like Gina,Tom,ginger and manny more but if you want a five stare rating you need to give us more different foods and more foods like more strawberries not just one and I think you should make it easier to get up to 100 a lot of times I am out of all of the stuff like strawberries so if,you can fix that I will give you a five stare rating
Have a nice day and I hop you can fix it but in all I like the app thank you
It's ok I guess
This app is fun for me. But the patty-cake is slightly unfair. Let's say you have a little smudge on your device and you want to get it off during the patty-cake sequence is still continuing. You try to get it off and then Gina says you did it wrong. Or maybe you have a small child. The child accidentally bumps your arm. Your hand moves, it touches the screen, then Gina says you failed her game. Otherwise, I love this game and all it's physics.
UPDATE: Ok. The ads HAVE to stop. Ads block my screen 24/7 . It has to stop or Im uninstalling this immediately.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 03, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 77.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Out Fit 7 Ltd.
- © Out Fit 7 Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Super pack of 15 strawberries, 15 lemonades & 10 ice cream cones$2.99
- Pack of 5 ice cream cones$0.99
- Pack of 10 lemonades$0.99
- Infinite supply$5.99
- Pack of 10 strawberries$0.99
- Super pack of 30 strawberries, 15 lemonades & 15 ice cream cones$3.99
- Pack of 10 ice cream cones$1.99