Ringer is the premiere ringtone creation app on the app store. Make a personal ringtone from any unprotected song in your iTunes Library, video in your photo library, or direct recording. Ringer lets you easily make a ringtone from 2 to 40 seconds long.
- Fully iOS 12 compatible.
- Makes ringtones, text tones, and alert tones.
- See the actual waveform to help you find the right part of your song.
- Zoom in and out to help you choose the start and end of your ringtone with sub-second accuracy.
- Support for fade-in, fade-out and ringtone gap.
- Song navigator lets you jump to any part of the song instantly.
- Auto volume support makes sure that quiet parts of a song can still be used as a ringtone.
- Landscape mode to provide a larger view on your music.
- Songs that are protected by DRM cannot be used.
- No app can install ringtones on the phone. Ringtones must be imported into iTunes and synced to the phone before they can be used.
- Supports iOS 12
- Record ringtones directly in app
- Make ringtones from videos
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and Fun to Use!
This is the best ringtone app that I have used. I tried many “free” ones, but this one is well worth owning. It’s a perfect companion to their ringtone app that I found first and now use on my MacBook Pro. The waveform makes it VERY easy to select the highest sound section of the song. I now have many ringtones that are mostly introductions to rock songs. And, I change to a new ringtone at the end of each day.
Great App! Could stand some minor improvements.
This app works great for creating ringtones and text tones. I love the waveform display and the double tap selection feature. It would be nice to be able to zoom in a bit further to get those tight edits just right, and I really wish I could make changes such as clip length and fade in/out during playback without resetting the cursor to the beginning of the selection. All in all a great app, though!
picked a song and made a ringtone
This was fun and easy - now I have a ring tone of my own.
All I had to do was open the Ring and choose a song and then what part of the song I wanted to export - sent an email to myself with the ringtone.
how Awesome is that?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.