Tally Counters is a personal counter to let you easily track unlimited things in your life
USE IT FOR EVERYTHING:
• How many hours did i paid for?
• How many cupcakes did i eat this month?
• How many cigarettes did i have?
• How many times did i hit the gym?
• How many days left for my big event?
• How many coins in my precious collection?
• How many money do i have in my bank account?
Anything else you can think of….
- Large buttons to increase and decrease counters
- Set STEP UP, STEP DOWN and RESET values
- Option to turn on/off sound effects
- No limit to counter value
• Tally Counters app was designed with simplicity and functionality
• Stunning graphics make capturing values easy and awesome
• Two amazing themes: dark and light
• Set background image for each counter
Sync your counters on all your devices, signed in with the same iCloud account, automatically. You don’t have to do any setup!!!
RED BADGE ICON
• Use the red badge icon of the app to show the value of a counter
WIDGET ON TODAY OF NOTIFICATION CENTER
• See your counters on notification center at a glance
• Count up, down and reset
• Navigate through your counters
• Open the app from the widget
• Share your counters from inside the app (mail, social networks, messages, copy to clipboard,…)
• Create counter pics, set backgrounds, filters and share them on social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,…
• Instant counter search
• Sort your counters manually
• Full landscape support
• Ability to take screenshot of counters list
• Auto-lock enable/disable
• Master Reset Button: reset all counters at once
LOVED BY USERS:
This app is perfect!! Simple, practical, elegant, and not needlessly complicated!!
A simple, east to use counter. Works flawlessly. If you're looking for a simple tool to count, this app works.
Exactly what I wanted
Tried many others. This has the best, most simple interface for my needs. Very straight forward tallying. Love it!
This was exactly what I was looking for - an app that let's you tick off numbers of things you need to do, but where the things themselves can't be differentiated, e.g. Papers you need to read, exercises you need to do. Thank you!
Really useful app!!!
It is very simple and easy to use. It's not like most other apps in which the apps are extremely complex and hard to use. I recommend this app for your counting jobs
iOS 12 support is here and together comes a minor redesign!! Thank you for using Tally Counters!! You are awesome :)
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fantastic application! It does exactly what I wanted to do, which is record the number of minutes that I've practiced piano per day, and count my crunches and squats per day, and count the number of times I go swimming per week. Plus other stuff. I just press the reset button every week. I use multiples of five for piano minutes, and leave piano at zero, and click up for when I practice. But for exercise repetitions, I set the counter on an even number, like forty, and go down by twos throughout the day. This way i remember how many I'm at on that particular day. The app lets you set things this way so you don't have to set it up each time. There are customizable options like that.
I AM GLAD I BOUGHT THIS APP.
I'm using an iPad Pro as well as an iPhone, and they both sync together. I also love how I can use pictures in the background for this app – it makes me want to open the app and see the picture. I imagine I'm in the scene of the picture, or makes me feel like I've set a theme for my practice session or whatever else it is that I decide to count. I'm sure this app is useful for other things that I haven't thought of, but that's how I use it.
I am glad I bought this app.
Great app!! Only one recommendation
Love this app. Looks fantastic, very customizable. I am a window cleaner and use this app as an easier way to count Windows and give estimates. Using the step up feature makes this easy. The only thing I would like added would be to see how many times I've 'stepped up' so I don't have to do extra math to know how many windows I have counted at 'x' amount of dollars. It would be a pretty simple addition and would make this even more awesome than it already is. Please add this feature!! Another awesome feature would be to see the running totals of all the counters as an option. Or maybe select counters. Just some thoughts. Definitely recommend either way
I use this to keep track of progess in huge projects. I break up huge "reading projects," (as well as transcriptions, etc.), into smaller, "bite-sized chunks, each of which is given a numerical value, on a PDF-chart that I keep on my iPhone/iPad. Then, this counter-app allows me to easily "chart my progress" — one by one — along the very same charts that I make. Very essential!... And, it syncs across all of my iOS devices, such that there is always an up-to-date "progress chart," showing me where I left off, and where to pick up again. (For example, reading St. Thomas Aquinas's "Summa," etc.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.