Tammy Fit is a new way to set goals, work out and track your progress. Working in tandem with Apple’s Health App, Tammy Fit uses data about your goals, body, and preferences to create a weekly workout schedule tailored to you. With a wide and unique selection of meal and exercise plans customised to your body and goals, you can have your own piece of the Tammy Hembrow lifestyle. The #TammyFit community is here for you – share goal-tracking selfies, receive healthy reminders (hydration is important), and get to know your strengths like never before.
With Tammy Fit, you can:
• set exercise goals, and create daily and weekly workout schedules
• track your steps, calories, water intake, and exercise progress all in one place
• take recommended exercise programs to lose, gain or maintain your current weight
• choose between gym and home workouts that suit your lifestyle
• watch video tutorials, paired with super simple exercise instructions and recommended reps
• choose from a wide array of clean meal plans, including vegetarian and vegan – full of the protein and macro nutrients you need to supplement your exercise plan
• save selfies to your diary so you can see your own progress, and share them with the #TammyFit community
• choose between a weekly, quarterly or yearly subscription.
Got feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your iTunes Account will be charged 7 days after you confirm your purchase (post-free trial period)
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will cost the same as your initial fee unless you opt for a different plan upon renewal
• You can manage your subscription and opt out of auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase
• Read the full Terms of Service at https://prod.tammyhembrow.org/pages/terms/
You asked and we listened! This update lets you add custom meals and set your very own macros. How about that for a new year treat?
As always, we’d love to know what you think – hit us up via the app or by emailing email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Invest in your wellbeing
For everyone upset claiming this is too much money and to just get a personal trainer, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Personal training (good and effective ) can cost you upwards of $300-$1k vs an app that gives you a daily breakdown of everything you need INCLUDING recipes, grocery lists, and measurements on top of your work outs. 1 year for $75? That’s cheaper than 1 month at my gym. Invest in your well being. $75 and then not worry about it for a year? Done. As for the work outs, I love that I can filter gym based vs home and there’s video on exactly what I need to do. My only hiccup is that if I started the program on a Monday it doesn’t readjust itself based on what day you started which confuses me at times. Also if there was an option for meal plans that were without seafood (not vegan or vegetarian but I cannot have seafood due to allergies) that would be amazing. Honestly I’ve been working out for a min and this was exactly what I was missing, I’ve been so sore which I haven’t felt in ages and really been able to take the guess work out of my days. Thank you Tammy and team, don’t listen to those who want everything for free. People need to make a living off the work they put in too.
The perfect workout app
I love this app! It helps me when I go to the gym and when I want to workout at home. It’s so easy to follow and takes the anxiety of knowing what to do off the table. Instead of using my booty program pdf on my phone, this app has made it easy to follow along. It also has videos of Tammy doing all the exercises slowly, as well as written instructions. It’s a fairly easy routine where you can build upon it and make it harder for yourself over time. This app also has food plans that include recipes as well as calorie count. This app is wonderful overall and I think everyone should take advantage of the yearly price. It’s a personal trainer without having to spend hundreds of dollars a month. 10/10 absolutely recommend. Thanks Tammy for all of your hard work! This app is amazing and so easy to use.
The 1 star reviews for this app should really be taken off, they all say the same thing, are not reasonable complaints, and made me hesitant about paying for this app until I actually went and read what they said. People don’t wanna pay $75 a year when they spend hundreds on only a gym membership in a year? Whatever, anyway, I have to say this app is amazing. I follow Tammy on social media and her body is so perfect, you can tell she knows her stuff. And this app? It’s loaded with everything you could possibly need, I don’t usually rate apps but I had to rate this one because you can tell a lot of work and thought was put into the creation of it. Workouts are quick and efficient, meals are delicious, everything is explained in detail, what more can you want? Great app, if you’re hesitant on getting it, GET IT.
- TH IP PTY LTD
- 64.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tammy Hembrow Health & Fitness Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $15.49
- Quarterly Subscription $39.99
- Yearly Subscription $73.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.