TaskTask for Outlook and Google Tasks
By Ryan Gregg LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TaskTask is the easiest way to get your Outlook or Gmail tasks onto your iPhone! TaskTask directly connects with your Office 365, Exchange, or Gmail account to keep your full task list in sync between Outlook and your device. Everything is tracked, include all the advanced properties you can see in Outlook. Best of all TaskTask includes flagged items so you can see your complete task list.
Using TaskTask, you can manage your to-do list, create tasks, set start/due dates, mark complete, assigning categories, change importance, set and receive reminders, and delete tasks. An Exchange Server or Office 365 account is required to synchronized tasks with Outlook. No additional software is necessary. TaskTask works with Gmail directly, although in a limited fashion.
- Simple interface, quickly create new tasks and mark tasks completed
- Set task attributes, such as category, importance, start/due/complete dates, and notes
- Synchronize your task list with your e-mail account (no hidden fees or software to download)
- Quickly swipe to complete or delete a task
- Easy set up with automatic configuration of your server
- Drag-to-order your tasks, see the same order in Outlook
- Recurring tasks and reminders
- View attachments on your tasks and attach files from other apps
How is TaskTask better than Reminders?
- See your task list how you prefer: organize by start date, due date, category, importance, or reminder date.
- Reorder your tasks just by dragging them around
- Full category support, including downloading your list of categories and colors from your Exchange Server.
- See tasks in the same order as Outlook's To Do Bar
- Task filters: filter out tasks in the future or tasks you don't want to see on your mobile device
- Flagged mail items: See the full list of items from your To Do Bar, not just tasks
- Quick Task Entry: Type a list of task subjects quickly in one space, and TaskTask automatically creates the set of tasks
- Mark tasks as private: Hide tasks from others who have visibility to your task list
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your e-mail account must be on a compatible Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365 account. Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and newer versions are supported, although there may be additional factors that prevent TaskTask from working with your server.
If you are using Mail.app or Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Macintosh) with your e-mail account in "Exchange" mode, TaskTask is compatible with your server. Because there are specific requirements for your server, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements before purchasing this app.
What's New in Version 5.0.6
Minor update that resolves a couple of bugs that slipped through in our big 5.0 release.
Very good, almost great...
I've found very few task apps have the features I'm looking for. Categories that sync with an MSExchange server, for example.
TaskTask has the features but also a very simple to-the-point task list with custom filters and arrangements - that doesn't alter the format of my content created in Outlook. (I had an app that didn't show capitalization as it was entered.)
If it weren't for a few bugs, like adding attachments to newly created tasks or not maintaining category changes, it would great.
SERIOUS OUTLOOK USERS - READ THIS
If you are a serious Outlook user - tasks, flagged emails, categories, colors, etc, and you use office 365 or Exchange, this is the only task app that does it all. I have wasted a ton of time and money trying to find an app that does what the native apple apps should do and this is it. It is also very reliable and crazy fast to setup and sync.
Badge count doesn't work well is the only issue. Very small price to pay.
Great app that does one thing well
If you're an outlook task junkie this is your app. Gives you a simple window into those flags and tasks and the ability to update all of them. No other bells.
My only change would be that it would be great if it has an option to start in the All Tasks view instead of the folder chooser view.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 21, 2015
- Version: 5.0.6
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Ryan Gregg LLC
- © 2015 Ryan Gregg LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- More Outlook Properties$0.99