By Ryan Gregg LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TaskTask is a simple yet powerful task management system for your iPhone and iPod Touch. TaskTask synchronizes with most Exchange servers to keep your tasks in sync between your mobile device and Outlook with ease. Using TaskTask, you can manage your to do list, including creating tasks, setting start/due dates, marking tasks complete, assigning categories, changing importance, setting and receiving reminders, and deleting tasks. An Exchange Server account is required to synchronize tasks between Outlook and TaskTask. TaskTask is not compatible with Gmail, Comcast, or other non-Exchange e-mail accounts.
- Simple interface, quickly create new tasks and mark tasks completed
- Set task attributes, such as category, importance, start/due/complete dates, and notes
- Synchronize your task list with your Exchange 2003 or later e-mail account (no hidden fees or software to download)
- Quickly mark a task complete from anywhere
- Easy set up with automatic configuration of your Exchange account in most cases
- Arrange your tasks any way you want: easily drag them around each other or between days
- Recurring tasks
If your mailbox is running on Exchange 2007 or later, you'll get even more features:
- Synchronize flagged mail items
- Download and view attachments to your tasks
How is TaskTask better than Reminders?
- See your task list how you prefer: organize by start date, due date, category, importance, or reminder date.
- Reorder your tasks just by dragging them around
- Full category support, including downloading your list of categories and colors from Exchange 2010
- See tasks in the same order as Outlook's To Do Bar
- Task filters: filter out tasks in the future or tasks you don't want to see on your mobile device
- Flagged mail items: See the full list of items from your To Do Bar, not just tasks
- Quick Task Entry: Type a list of task subjects quickly in one space, and TaskTask automatically creates the set of tasks
- Mark tasks as private: Hide tasks from others who have visibility to your task list
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your e-mail account must be on a compatible Microsoft Exchange Server. Exchange versions 2003, 2007, or 2010 versions are supported, although there may be additional factors that prevent TaskTask from working with your server. If you are using Mail.app or Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Macintosh) with your mailbox in "Exchange" mode, then TaskTask is compatible with your server. There are specific requirements for your server, which are detailed on our website. Before you purchase TaskTask, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements.
What's New in Version 4.2.1441
Misc. bugs were squashed. Hopefully more than were created.
Syncs perfectly with outlook. I am a heavy task user in outlook and this syncs as well as my blackberry used to. If you have an exchange account this is perfect. Syncs categories, task notes and is searchable. Also able to hyperlink phone numbers and emails in the notes section. Although it would be great if hyperlinks worked in the heading of the task where I usually include phone numbers next to who I have to call.
Lastly, I can't believe how bad iOS tasks/reminders syncs with exchange with regards to the same functionality. This app solves that problem but it's disappointing iOS preloaded app is so bad for business users.
Task Task App
Beware of this application because it does not sync with exchange server as advertised. It is advertised as thinking easily with the Microsoft exchange server. I have two separate exchange account and it would not synchronize with either one of them. Even after trying to determine very difficult configuration settings, reading the FAQ, and even speaking with computer administrator at a major university, I was still unable to get this application to function. I have multiple other applications which synchronize with exchange server easily and flawlessly. This is not one of them. I have requested a refund.
I have an edit. My company switched to using Airwatch and now I can't sync. Is that a common problem?
I don't generally provide reviews for apps, but this app is so good I needed to comment. The apple reminder app is garbage for those of us who use Outlook. This app cuts through the BS and gives me a mirror image of my outlook task list. I've tried them all and this is clearly the best
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 18, 2014
- Version: 4.2.1441
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Ryan Gregg LLC
- © 2014 Ryan Gregg LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- More Outlook Properties$0.99