By Ryan Gregg LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TaskTask is a simple yet powerful task management system for your iPhone and iPod Touch. TaskTask synchronizes with most Exchange servers to keep your tasks in sync between your mobile device and Outlook with ease. Using TaskTask, you can manage your to do list, including creating tasks, setting start/due dates, marking tasks complete, assigning categories, changing importance, setting and receiving reminders, and deleting tasks. An Exchange Server account is required to synchronize tasks between Outlook and TaskTask. TaskTask is not compatible with Gmail, Comcast, or other non-Exchange e-mail accounts.
- Simple interface, quickly create new tasks and mark tasks completed
- Set task attributes, such as category, importance, start/due/complete dates, and notes
- Synchronize your task list with your Exchange 2003 or later e-mail account (no hidden fees or software to download)
- Quickly mark a task complete from anywhere
- Easy set up with automatic configuration of your Exchange account in most cases
- Arrange your tasks any way you want: easily drag them around each other or between days
- Recurring tasks
If your mailbox is running on Exchange 2007 or later, you'll get even more features:
- Synchronize flagged mail items
- Download and view attachments to your tasks
How is TaskTask better than Reminders?
- See your task list how you prefer: organize by start date, due date, category, importance, or reminder date.
- Reorder your tasks just by dragging them around
- Full category support, including downloading your list of categories and colors from Exchange 2010
- See tasks in the same order as Outlook's To Do Bar
- Task filters: filter out tasks in the future or tasks you don't want to see on your mobile device
- Flagged mail items: See the full list of items from your To Do Bar, not just tasks
- Quick Task Entry: Type a list of task subjects quickly in one space, and TaskTask automatically creates the set of tasks
- Mark tasks as private: Hide tasks from others who have visibility to your task list
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your e-mail account must be on a compatible Microsoft Exchange Server. Exchange versions 2003, 2007, or 2010 versions are supported, although there may be additional factors that prevent TaskTask from working with your server. If you are using Mail.app or Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Macintosh) with your mailbox in "Exchange" mode, then TaskTask is compatible with your server. There are specific requirements for your server, which are detailed on our website. Before you purchase TaskTask, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements.
What's New in Version 4.1.1386
- Improved and refined sync experience. Works even better for fast connections like WiFi or LTE.
- Attach photos and files to your tasks. Take a picture to help you remember what you need to do, or attach a document from Dropbox!
- Mark all tasks in a folder as complete from the Actions menu
- Bug fixes, including the clipped text for some notes
Latest Update Fail (4-2-14)
Every time I try to sync, the following error comes up:
Cannot Sync Tasks
Server error: Property is not valid for this object type
Get it running again and I'll go back to 5 stars.
Ditto for last update major flaws
App no longer works. Hopefully fixed soon. Long time user.
After the last update, the app stops working and crashes every time it opens
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 4.1.1386
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Ryan Gregg LLC
- © 2013 Ryan Gregg LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- More Outlook Properties$0.99