Meet your new cooking coach! Over 3000 Tasty recipes now at your fingertips; an all-new Step-By-Step instruction mode; ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an innovative Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
- Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
- Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
- Search recipes by social plans, ingredients, dietary needs, difficulty, speed, cuisine, and more.
- Filter by what matters to you like vegan, gluten-free, low carb, healthy, and comfort food to name a few.
- Add recipes to your Tasty likes to save them for later.
- Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Just the usual tweaks and fixes to make your Tasty experience even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t forget the dessert!
Good app, needs Some improvement
I absolutely adore this app, when I feel like baking something I look around and just go for it! I also just love watching the videos of how to make the food! However, I think the app needs some improvement. I love that they added a section where you can leave tips, that’s extremely useful. But, some recipes are outdated or don’t work, or just don’t taste that good. This is resolved due to the tips but still I think they could update the recipes themselves to help others. Another issue I found is that the links don’t work, at the bottom of the app there are recipe ideas and other posts. In those posts there are links to the recipes, when you click on them they don’t work. It would be cool if you could click on it and the recipe would pop up online or in the app. I also have an idea for tasty, why not let users create there own recipes and have a separate tab to search user recipes? I think that would be cool and people could leave comments on their recipes. I highly recommend this app for any beginner baker/cooker or actually anyone!!
I LOVE TASTY!!!!
This app is amazing!!!! The food and recipe videos are awesome and they really help me and my family when figuring out last minute meal choices. Also, there are many videos in the app of people sharing food that taught them about their culture, family traditions, and what makes them who they are. I think it’s amazing that tasty includes people in their videos who wants to share who they are and what makes them special. Most of the time when I’m on tasty I don’t even have to be looking for something I will just watch all the amazing videos because all of them are so creative and look amazing! Also, on tasty there are different groups of tasty producers for example, tasty Japan, tasty demais, and tasty 101. On tasty 101 there are videos of an amazing producer, Claire showing you the best recipes to different foods. For example, how to cook the best cookies, how to cook the best brownies, how to cook the best pancakes, even how to cook the best eggs!!! There are even recipes you might have never heard of that will blow your mind. I love tasty and you will too!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.