Use this app to receive remote assistance for all kinds of equipment, machinery, and infrastructure issues.
• Simplify troubleshooting and improve productivity by showing the problem instead of just telling about it.
• Receive real-time service and support from your remote experts
• Your experts see what you see and annotate with 3D markers that stick to real-world objects
• You can even share your knowledge by creating video tutorials for training purposes
• Remote camera sharing and real-time video streaming
• HD VoIP
• 3D annotations
• Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES session encoding, 2048 Bit RSA key exchange
• Plus so much more…
TeamViewer Pilot is the #1 choice for visual and remote guidance of field service technicians.
• Pause video stream to get a clear still image
• Mark and highlight certain areas on still image
• Improved permission handling
• New color for client arrows and drawings
• UX improvements
• Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- TeamViewer GmbH
- 77.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TeamViewer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.