TeamViewer: Remote Control
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Wake-On-LAN: switch on your computer remotely
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
What's New in Version 13.0.89402
• iPhone X support
• Promoting the QuickSupport app on the Connect tab
• Fixed initial zoom state for touch mode on iPads
• Other fixes and minor improvements
Absolutely terrible for iPhone. It was so hard to use I had to just give up and cancel a call, thanks for costing me $150 and a half an hour of my life wasted trying to get this stupid app just to open a webpage. Horrible. And that was after ten times of having to enter the users ID and password because it wouldn’t connect. Seriously more than an aggravation at this point, now it’s actually cost me money. I suppose it’s useable on a PC or pad, but not on a phone. This version of the app is pure garbage.
Bottom line: it works.
I accessed my computer from my iphone and controlled by following the instructions. It works. I love that. Zero complaints. Performs as designed.
Misleading information to sell app
in preview developer says “remotely control mobile devices” but if you install teamviewer on 2 iphones and try to access one from other, it says partner cannot accept incoming connections. misleading users to sell app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 28, 2017
- Version: 13.0.89402
- Size: 72.5 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: TeamViewer GmbH
- © TeamViewer GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.