By Polar Bear Farm Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Send voice messages to other users or any email address in the world.
Sending a Telegram is faster and more convenient than typing a text message or email. Have the option of including voice, text and events to any message.
(Note: Instant notifications will be included in a future update.)
- Record, save, send and receive voice messages from contacts or groups.
- Works internationally - no country codes or cross network issues.
- Fully index-searchable by sender or tag
- More personal than SMS, less intrusive than calling, as instant as email.
- Set up personal profile pictures from camera or stored pictures.
- Works in Wifi and over Cellular network and queues sending or receiving of messages until in coverage.
What's New in Version 1.02
• New AIFF audio format for better cross platform support.
• Shake to create a new Telegram
• Address Book email integration for autocompletion of email addresses.
• Server side backup of Telegram contacts and groups.
No Manual - Too Many How Questions to Understand How This Thing Works
Ok. I'm jazzed about this application but no idea how to fully use it. There is no manual. There is no help guide well there is but it doesn't answer any real questions. How does someone send me a telegram to the actual application and not to my email. How do I send someone with this application a telegram to the actual telegram application. How can you put an application out and not have a manual? This makes no sense at all. Please advise...anyone.
I like the app it seems to work well in concept. This version keeps crashing though...boo. Also, please let me pick my iPhone contacts by name not just email. If i knew all of my contacts info, I wouldn't need an address book. This would make this the perfect driving app if I could preset contacts from the iPhone.
Incredibly Powerful Business Application
Those people panning this app unfortunately don't get the best uses. This app lets a small or large business person very quickly send instructions - notes - delegated items (my favorite) without having to thumb type in a long message. The voice packet shows up in there email and is played aloud via quicktime. You can give very specific instructions in 30 seconds. Then your assitant, bookeeper, shipping person etc etc hears your voice asking for something to be done. You can send to one person or groups. It is the speed of sending a message right when you are thinking of it and the fact that you don't have to call and speak to someone when that really isn't necessary and is just waisting time or distracting you too much that makes this a number one app for me. This is identical to a service on nextel called nextmail which used the 2 way radio and accomplished the same thing. I kept that bulky phone for 2 years and paid $8 per month just to have that service becuse it was so useful and no one else had it. I couldn't get the service to play back in for me in May of 08 but they have fixed it and it works fantastic. I am sure it is good for friends and family the same way but as a business app I think it is invaluable. price to value is awesome 12-10-08
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 15, 2008
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Polar Bear Farm Ltd
- © 2008 Polar Bear Farm Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.