By Polar Bear Farm Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Send voice messages to other users or any email address in the world.
Sending a Telegram is faster and more convenient than typing a text message or email. Have the option of including voice, text and events to any message.
(Note: Instant notifications will be included in a future update.)
- Record, save, send and receive voice messages from contacts or groups.
- Works internationally - no country codes or cross network issues.
- Fully index-searchable by sender or tag
- More personal than SMS, less intrusive than calling, as instant as email.
- Set up personal profile pictures from camera or stored pictures.
- Works in Wifi and over Cellular network and queues sending or receiving of messages until in coverage.
What's New in Version 1.02
• New AIFF audio format for better cross platform support.
• Shake to create a new Telegram
• Address Book email integration for autocompletion of email addresses.
• Server side backup of Telegram contacts and groups.
No Manual - Too Many How Questions to Understand How This Thing Works
Ok. I'm jazzed about this application but no idea how to fully use it. There is no manual. There is no help guide well there is but it doesn't answer any real questions. How does someone send me a telegram to the actual application and not to my email. How do I send someone with this application a telegram to the actual telegram application. How can you put an application out and not have a manual? This makes no sense at all. Please advise...anyone.
I like the app it seems to work well in concept. This version keeps crashing though...boo. Also, please let me pick my iPhone contacts by name not just email. If i knew all of my contacts info, I wouldn't need an address book. This would make this the perfect driving app if I could preset contacts from the iPhone.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 15, 2008
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Polar Bear Farm Ltd
- © 2008 Polar Bear Farm Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.