Animate your life! Download today!
Tellagami is a mobile app that lets you create and share a quick animated Gami video. Tellagami Edu is a paid version of the Tellagami app loaded with features that allows classrooms to use the app without in-app purchases.
Visit our Edu page to see everything that's included in the Tellagami Edu app: https://tellagami.com/edu.
A Gami can be an exciting tweet or status update. It can be a fun way to tell a story. It can be a homework assignment or a vacation postcard. It can be a book report, birthday greeting or cool way to share photos. The possibilities are endless. A great way to spark imagination in the classroom!
EASY TO USE FOR ALL AGES
Create a Gami in 3 easy steps:
1 - Customize a character and choose your background
2 - Record your voice or type a message for your character to say
3 - Save or share your Gami on Facebook, Twitter or send via text or email
• Create, customize and share from your iPhone or iPad with intuitive touch menu and controls
• Use your iPhone or iPad camera to easily insert a photo background or pick a photo from your camera roll
• Doodle on the background with your finger or stylus
• Record your voice with your iPhone or iPad mic
TELLAGAMI EDU FEATURES
• Mix and match male & female characters
• Character customization (4 tops, 4 bottoms, 4 shoes, 5 hairstyles, multiple colors)
• 16 backgrounds to choose from or create your own background
• Record your own voice
• Type a message using text-to-speech feature (4 male/4 female voices)
• Resize character and place it in the scene
• Customize with a photo background
• Personalize with doodle feature and draw on your background
• Save to your device
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS
• View Gami as a web URL on all devices
HOW EDUCATORS & STUDENTS ARE USING A GAMI
• Tell a story, liven up a blog, share messages
• Teach a lesson, create a book report, introduce someone
• Use for homework, share assignments
Added workaround for minority of devices having issues with voice recording on iOS 8. Voice recording is working again on all devices. Thanks for your patience!
NOTE: Tellagami apps aren't compatible with iOS 11. Stayed tuned for updated info.
Ratings and Reviews
At first I loved it...
... but I've become disenchanted. Yes, I would like it to be customizeable, but I'm getting tired of waiting for it to process my voice, save a file, export a file... And I can't save (and edit) old Telligamis. It's slow! And cumbersome! And limited! Once the novelty wears off, it's hard to justify using it. The idea is good, but the product is stagnating. It needs an overhaul to remain relevant. Without a re-work, this product will be all but dead inside of six months.
I Love It
I've been using the app for more than a year now, and I haven't had any problems with any of the features. I use it every week to make video book talks for my school library, and the kids really enjoy them. I am so very glad I found out about Tellagami Edu!
This is my Second attempt at writing a review because the nickname was taken. Weird. You would think they'd let me keep the text and just updated nickname. Alas no. So I'm rewriting the review. I would give this three out of five stars because there's no option for close captioning. I like the concept and I think it's interesting but without that not as useful
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.