TENS! Tournament is an exciting puzzle game with simple rules: place dice on the board and create lines of ten to win!
Win real money in live 1v1 matches against other players from across the globe!
Or simply play for fun , and become a TENS! master by climbing the leaderboard!
TENS! Tournament features:
• Make TENS! to earn points
• Clear multiple lines or make consecutive TENS! to earn more points!
• The perfect mix of sudoku and block puzzle games!
Compete for victory!
• With TENS! Tournament, you can test your skill against players from all over the world in 1v1 matches!
• Play for fun by using Skillz virtual currency or compete for real cash!
Join the Skillz community to save your progress and make your mark on the leaderboards. Play head-to-head games or in large, multiplayer tournaments for virtual currency or MAJOR CASH PRIZES!
Note: Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following U.S. states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, LA, MD, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great variety of games, and challenging but not too hard. A great past time with or without playing for real money. Drawbacks? Just one for me. Starting a game without an opponent happens too often. By the time there is an opponent my scores are known and makes me wonder if I am being matched by skill level or score. Just sayin....
I love this game! But...
I love this game so much, but it sometimes takes a whole day for the match to complete. Also sometimes it feels like I am being paired with contestants that are well above or below my own skill level. I’m hoping more people will get addicted and level out the playing field.
Fun game, but tiles are rigged.
A fun and challenging game, but the tiles most definitely do not appear in a random order as you would expect. For example, in each game you will hit a stretch where you see nothing but fours and sixes for several turns. The next game you will see a long run of just zeroes and ones. A random distribution algorithm of tiles would be nice.
- Kwalee Ltd
- 182.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © (C)Copyright 2018, Kwalee Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.