Do you want to know how fast does your car accelerate to 100 km/h?
It’s not a secret, that data of producer is approximate and apply only for ideal conditions. To know the current speed here and now, to make a measure 0-100 km/h, 100-200 km/h, time for ¼ miles ( time of passing 402 meters) will help you the application Test-Drive.
You don’t need any additional devices as RaceLogic, because you already have the accelerometer sensor and GPS sensor in your smartphone. Due to these super sensitive sensors of your iPhone and unique algorithm, we have got am opportunity to measure the time of acceleration of the car to the necessary speed with a high accuracy.
Opportunities of the application:
- acceleration to 100 km/h;
- acceleration from 100 to 200 km/h;
- acceleration to 80 km/h;
- acceleration from 80 to 120 km/h;
- time of passing 402 meters and 1000 meters;
- understandable interface;
- constant updates and expansion of the functional;
- the results of the measures save automatically and you can share them with your friends!
Added localization to additional languages.
The application has become even faster thanks to code optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
Did 15 test runs ,only worked once.
Failed signal messages over and over
Can’t close Instruction of iPhone X
Waste of money, can’t finish Instruction on iPhone X, absolutely useless app…
- DMITRY MIKHAYLEV
- 32.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AppsNovaTech
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.