Tetris® Battle Drop combines traditional Tetris gameplay and multiplayer battles into one super-fun gaming experience--now with intuitive touch controls to quickly DROP the Tetrimino pieces into place with ease.
● Single-Player: Enjoy a traditional single-player experience. The goal is to clear 150 Lines throughout 15 Levels (10 Lines per Level). This mode will test your endurance, but also provides a convenient training opportunity to master your Tetris skills before jumping into a head-to-head battle.
● World Battle: Play against other people in head-to-head matches. The goal is to knock out your opponent before time expires by clearing as many lines as possible. If time expires before a KO occurs, the person with the most lines sent will win the match. This mode includes hassle-free matchmaking that quickly finds similarly-skilled opponents to battle against.
● Local Battle: Play face-to-face against a friend or family member using the same device. The goal is to push your opponent to the top of the Matrix, but if a winner isn't declared within the first two minutes, both players will feel the pressure of the sudden death squeeze.
Bug fixes related to background push notifications
Ratings and Reviews
Yes it is a fun game and addictive, but it is so controlled by the system. I can’t get passed level 110. It beats me so ridiculously fast. And in order for it to only drop one level at a time you have to exit the game for awhile and come back on later to try to beat it. I am so frustrated with it because it wont let me pass. As soon as I get to level 110 it drops until about 105 do it again until 110 than drops been on this level for a few months now. Getting super annoyed and about ready to delete it. Fix the game so you can eventually pass not sit on the same level for months. I get the point to make it harder each level which i think is great but I don’t even get a chance to get a row in at times because it wont drop one of the long light blue ones to get a few rows in, but magically the computer gets them continuously and gets me to lose every time. SOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!
Finally a good Tetris game!
I’ve been looking for a good Tetris game for a while now and this is it! I love the way they change directions automatically!
It make game play more enjoyable. It needs the option to change the texture or color of the tiles or the background ( in the game it’s self ).
Not my fav anymore
Super addicting. Who doesn't like Tetris. Sometimes it puts the blocks where I don't want it to go and it is frustrating and I play on iPad sooo.. You play against bots not actually online. Deleting even though I've made it past level 350. I feel cheated because it knocked me down to the 330's a couple times. Hard not to think they're cheating when you're playing against AI. Bye bye Tetris.
- Tetris Online, Inc.
- 156.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Tetris ® & © 1985~2016 Tetris Holding.
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Day Ticket $4.99
- 90 Day Ticket $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.