Tetris Battle Drop
By Tetris Online, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tetris® Battle Drop combines traditional Tetris gameplay and multiplayer battles into one super-fun gaming experience--now with intuitive touch controls to quickly DROP the Tetrimino pieces into place with ease.
● Single-Player: Enjoy a traditional single-player experience. The goal is to clear 150 Lines throughout 15 Levels (10 Lines per Level). This mode will test your endurance, but also provides a convenient training opportunity to master your Tetris skills before jumping into a head-to-head battle.
● World Battle: Play against other people in head-to-head matches. The goal is to knock out your opponent before time expires by clearing as many lines as possible. If time expires before a KO occurs, the person with the most lines sent will win the match. This mode includes hassle-free matchmaking that quickly finds similarly-skilled opponents to battle against.
● Local Battle: Play face-to-face against a friend or family member using the same device. The goal is to push your opponent to the top of the Matrix, but if a winner isn't declared within the first two minutes, both players will feel the pressure of the sudden death squeeze.
What's New in Version 4.0
You can now enjoy a traditional single-player experience with the newly added Single-Player mode. Let's see if you're able to clear 150 Lines throughout 15 Levels to claim victory and post a high score. Enjoy!
Didn't think I was going to like this but it's very addictive. The only flaw is sometimes it places the blocks in the wrong place. The ads have become much more intrusive with the latest update. Sometimes they play and then they play again in the background as you are playing the game. Other times they get stuck in a loop and never stop. The ads opens in Safari and when you return to the game it opens in Safari again over and over and you have to close the app completely to get it to stop. I would have given the game five stars otherwise.
Way to ruin a good game!
Okay, you know what the point of Tetris is? To make as many lines as you can. Why on earth would you take away the feature that shows us how many lines we have made?! The new single player is great, but I have no desire to play if it just racks up points instead of lines. Also, the new lines that appear whenever a Tetris block drops are very distracting and gave me a headache. I get that you're trying to make it look like it's going really fast, but it's pointless, and it looks horrible. I'll give this game another chance at the next update, but until then I'm taking a Tetris break.
Make your ads work
Half the ads are white and one of the ads when it plays continues to open. Once it opens safari your stuck in a loop trying to get back into the game. I really liked this game till that started happening.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 157 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tetris Online, Inc.
- Tetris ® & © 1985~2016 Tetris Holding.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 Day Ticket$4.99
- 90 Day Ticket$9.99