Craft & Share! TextCrafter is a notes app for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Packed with features designed to allow you to quickly write messages, manage and search your notes, and share your writings across your social networks.
‣ Writing Your Notes:
• Streamlined editing interface with shortcuts to common features.
• Customizable editing theme.
• Swipe left or right to precisely move the text cursor.
• Text length counter: characters, words, SMS texts, and tweets.
‣ Organize Your Notes:
• Assign colourful tags to your notes for a unique way to organize your notes.
• Filter your notes by time.
• Full text search across all your notes.
‣ Sharing Your Notes
• Post updates to all of your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
• Support for long tweets up to 1000 characters: When posting to Twitter, long text is automatically divided and posted in a series of tweets.
‣ Special Features
• Copy contact information directly from your address book.
• Insert your current location in multiple formats: GPS coordinates, street address, or even a map link to your location.
• Store small snippets of text to reuse later at any time.
• Shorten long links for use on Twitter or Facebook.
• Choose from hundreds of special characters and Emoji symbols that include: stars, numbers, currency symbols:, math symbols:, arrows, and more.
We hope you enjoy TextCrafter, and we can't wait to hear your feedback. Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TextCrafter, or visit our website: mysk.co/textcrafter
Version 2.5 includes the following features:
— iPad Pro support
— Split View for iPad
— Watch app redesigned for watchOS 2
— Link shortening bug fixes
— App URL scheme (textcrafter://) fixed
Ratings and Reviews
This is an exceptional app. I am very impressed.
Not bad at all.
Best One I've Tried
I've had Text Crafter for a couple years now on my iPhone and now on my iPad. It's very easy to use. Has just enough bells and whistles to be satisfying without being confusing. I use it at work everyday. It's voice recognition is great so I can be dictating notes and memos while busy with my hands and then forward to the proper recipient. I also use that feature to keep notes on a project as I am prototyping it and now don't spend any of my assistants time used in data entry to include in the R&D folder. I simply email the file to her and it's taken care of...instantly. It's a really huge time ($) saver!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.