Textkraft Pocket - Read, write, research & share
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Textkraft Pocket for iPhone and Apple Watch is a professional writing app and document reader in one app. Be quickly productive, every day, wherever you need information and write down your ideas.
The magic about Textkraft is, that you have all documents for your project in one app, side by side, without additional downloading times accessible. Swipe back and forth or use the well-arranged document overview to access texts, notes, Office documents, PDF files and other drafts.
Extended offline dictionaries with synonyms and built-in online references help you with spelling, language, expression, grammar, definition and translation. Precise cursor navigation, fast text selection guides and many additional keyboard functions facilitate typing and correction work.
Extensive import and export features for all important file formats, native support of many cloud services and a complete set of share functions are making this app one-of-a-kind.
• "Textkraft Pocket is truly a stellar accomplishment" - top rating at TheiPhoneAppReview.com
• "Textkraft is the best text environment I’ve discovered yet" - technologytell.com
Research, note, formulate, correct, read and look up:
= ALL FILES UNDER CONTROL =
• Document overview with thumbnails and favorite list
• Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Documents, iCloud Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, WebDAV, ownCloud, Evernote and BOX
• Local storage – Textkraft does not force you to use a cloud
• File sharing with Mac/PC via iTunes
• Open MS Office documents, PDF, RTF, HTML, images, audio, movies and many other formats as working models
• Scrollbar for large documents
• Import DOC, DOCX, RTF, RTFD, EPUB or HTML as text
• Delete/rename/create/mark files and folders
• Copy and move files on your cloud or local storage without loading them!
• Share documents via e-mail, iMessage, SMS or MMS
• Send files directly to other apps and devices (AirDrop)
• Compare files and list text changes
= WRITE & EDIT =
• Dictate into your Apple Watch or iPhone, your voice is transcribed to real text
• Precise cursor navigation with keys and scrollbar
• Select a word, sentence or paragraph or extend your selection with just one tap
• Change capitalization with a tap – no cursor navigation required
• Search & replace text
• Search with regular expressions (grep)
• iOS Spotlight Search
• Unlimited Undo/Redo
• Insert quotation marks and brackets with a single tap
• Forward delete, tabulator, symbols and special characters
• External keyboards
• Text statistics & Flesch readability index
= FORMAT =
• PDF export and printing with screen preview: adjust printing options
• 20 font faces, "dynamic type"
• Flexible paragraph and line spacing
• Page margins
• Many text and headline styles & colored highlighters
• Enumeration function and interactive check boxes
= CORRECT & RESEARCH =
• 22 dictionaries: Dansk, Deutsch, English (AUS, CAN, GB, IN, SG, US), Español (ES, MX), Français, Italiano, 한국의 (Korean), Nederlands, Norwegian Bokmål, Polskie, Português (PT, BR), Русский, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe
• Extended dictionaries with synonyms for English, Français, German, Español
• Dictionaries are working offline
• Switch languages without changing your preferred keyboard layout
• The Spell-Aid buttons jump to unknown words; words can be added
• Auto corrections can be disabled
• Search in Wikipedia, translate words and look up online dictionaries without leaving the app
• A system wide extension sends text from any app to Textkraft – without opening it
= AND MORE =
• Post to Twitter, Facebook, Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo
• Multilingual text to speech function
• Color themes incl. night mode
• Optimized for all iPhone models
• 3D-Touch Quick Actions
• Apple Watch app with file list, document overview and paragraph editor
• VoiceOver support
• Avoid unauthorized access with passcode lock or Touch ID
• ANTI-SPY GUARANTEE: Your documents are not evaluated, or made accessible to others
What's New in Version 4.1
- EPUB files (e-books) can be imported for editing or opened as rendered view for reading
- Export and share your text in EPUB format or save it as an e-book in the iBook app
- Create e-books with all needed meta information, like cover, author, toc, description ...
- Use a prediction and correction menu directly in the text. It only replaces words when you tap on them. The menu shows the best completions and suggestions, or possible adjacents, when the cursor sits behind a space.
- The system uses a newly developped text corpus, which learns your favourite words and subjects to make better suggestions
- Completely revised and extended dictionaries with new functions and many detail improvements
- Words can now be learned (... added to the dictionary) temporarily for an hour
- New special chars: Non-breaking space and non-breaking hyphen
- Make non-breaking spaces visible in the text (new option in app settings)
- Important functions are available as key shortcuts on external keyboards.
- Use regular expressions for searching by prepending "grep:" to your search phrase. E.g. "grep:\t" searches tabs and "grep:[0-9]+" shows numbers of any size.
- Improved import of complex HTML & RTF files
- Fixed problems with WebDAV, ownCloud and BOX connections
- Updated the ownCloud library to work with ownCloud 9 servers
- Fixed problems with tabs, Touch ID, fonts and Share Extension
- Better stability and improved behavior in low memory conditions
- Fixed the Korean Wikipedia
- Less memory consumption
- Several UI improvements and important bug fixes
- Improved reading of large documents on the Apple Watch
Appears to live up to the 'buzz' about it!
I like this app but, the full opinion isn't available quite yet as I'm still getting used to the menus; learning how to maneuver; format; and, get a better understanding of its features. I don't find it quite as friendly and intuitive as I thought it would be. The environment has some familiarities, especially using the formatting tools with the mobile interface that I'm finally getting used to, in and of itself! Since it's just taking a little time to become comfortable and I haven't encountered anything that particularly irks or frustrates me.... I believe the 5 star rating is applicable. I am a bit confused as to the document folders and such. I'm pretty particular how I organize my files and this is a little hurdle that I face. The list of all the features, bells and whistles is extensive and a little overwhelming, but I'll get the hang of it. Just a bit of a longer learning curve than anticipated. 😬 ~ Generally, it's a worthwhile addition to my resources!
Always works, good support.
I've been using this app for several years and have tried many many other note and writing apps and I always comeback after the other apps quit working or the support goes south.
This is a great full featured app with lots to offer.
This is all you need!
This is the most versatile document editor/creator on the market. Multiple ways to save and share. Capable of selecting other apps to open up your documents with i.e.. PDF, MS Word, and many others without formatting issues.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 14, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Infovole e.K.
- © 2014-2016 infovole GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.