Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with Dropbox integration and large file size transfers (>32 MB)!
***** "This app ROCKS! As a network engineer I have always had to use my laptop to connect to routers and switches to copy configs and IOS’s but now i can do it on my work's Ipad.
This is the must have app for all network engineers."
* Full TFTP Server
* Supports file size transfers >32MB
* Dropbox integration - upload and download files from Dropbox
* One-touch Dropbox file upload
* Block size > 512 bytes
* WiFi IP address refresh
* Full logging
* Standard "swipe" to delete files
TFTP Server is a mobile TFTP server for your iPhone and iPad. Walk into the data center with an iPad or iPhone and have all of your current router and switch code levels and configs with you, so that you can tftp the code or config to or from the device. Don't leave an unsecured tftp server running all the time in your network on a Windows PC or server. The perfect network utility.
Use a Dropbox editor such as PlainText to edit your text files, then download to TFTP Server, allowing you to not have to go to your PC to edit a file!
Follow these steps:
1) Enable the Mobile TFTP Server network tool on your iPhone/iPad. The IP address displayed is the IP address you will use to "put" or "get" files from.
2) Tftp the config, code, or any file you need. For example, "tftp -i -b1280 192.168.0.100 get large-ios-code.bin". Or copy your file from your Dropbox account!
3) turn the TFTP server back off. That's it!
It’s a quick way to clone configs between switches in different wiring closets, or make sure you are never stranded without a config, knowing you have a current config traveling with you.
"AppFresh Daily - One of the top iPhone apps for 2011." - AppAdvice.com
What's New in Version 2.0
Dropbox integration, One-touch Dropbox file upload, TFTP transfers for files greater than 32MB, support for block size greater than 512 bytes, Help button.
I just used this to update a Dell switch. I loaded the files from Dropbox and uploaded them to the switch with no problems. Worked great and I didn't have to figure some other way to fire up a TFTP server for 10 minutes!
Great when at the DataCenter, no need to lug a laptop!