The Hunger Games Adventures
By Funtactix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore Panem in The Hunger Games Adventures!
WINNER of two Webby Awards for Best Social Game and Variety Entertainment Award for Best Entertainment Based Mobile Game!
Join Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, Haymitch and Effie in more than 1,000 official story-based quests as you explore the Districts and become the next hero of Panem.
NOTE: iPod Touch 4 is NOT supported.
An internet connection is required to play (3G, 4G LTE or Wifi). This version of the game works on (iPhone 4+, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2+). We are currently working on support for additional devices and connection to the Facebook version. We appreciate your patience.
FANS AND CRITICS LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES ADVENTURES!
* Winner - Best Social Game on a Tablet - The Webby Awards
* Winner - People's Voice - Best Social Game on a Tablet - The Webby Awards
* Winner - Best Entertainment-based Mobile Game - Variety
* “There’s so much content and references to the fiction that it’s a near indispensable companion to the series, one that’ll evolve over time.” - GameTrailers
* “Fans of The Hunger Games will not be disappointed!" — Wired.com’s GeekDad
* “Fans of the Hunger Games series will love meeting and adventuring with their favorite characters from the book.” - PadGadget (4.5 out of 5 stars)
* “...for Hunger Games fans, downloading it (with more free updates on the way) is a no brainer...” - Modojo
* "The game gives players a new, unique perspective into the world of Panem!” — MTV.com's Hollywood Crush
DO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE WORLD?
With new stories frequently added, The Hunger Games Adventures is your chance to discover the untold secrets of Panem. Meet Finnick in District 4. Travel with Katniss and Peeta for the Victory Tour. Journey to President Snow’s Mansion.
Something is happening in Panem. For the first time there is hope.
* NEW STORIES: Play through dozens of never before released official stories involving your favorite characters from the novel and all 3 films!
* MAP OF PANEM: For the first time, the official map of Panem is revealed! Unlock the secrets of the Hunger Games universe and explore areas never before revealed!
* CREATE A HERO: Create and customize your character with hundreds of outfits. Get styled by Cinna!
* YOUR OWN PIECE OF PANEM: Climb through the fence to your forest hideout that you can customize with rare items collected through your epic adventures.
* FUN FOR ALL AGES: Gameplay focus on exploration and story-telling and intuitive tap and slide controls allow players of all ages to jump in and start their adventure.
Unlock the secrets of Panem in the official adventure game of The Hunger Games.
What's New in Version 2.2.8
Has the Potential To Be Great If They Make Changes
In all honesty, it's a fun game. You work behind the scenes and get to know the characters more. However, this certainly isn't the best game adaptation for iOS I've seen. For instance, School of Dragons is one of the best game adaptations for a movie that there is. Compared to that, this game falls flat. The game would be so much better if these changes were implemented:
- Graphics need to be improved for characters. All the characters manage to look horrible no matter how you style them, yet in game you can purchase Katniss and Peeta statues that look awesome. It would greatly improve the game if the characters looked like those statues.
- Get rid of the energy bar. It's just useless and turns you off of the game. To get more energy you must either pay or watch endless amounts of ads. Even if you level up and your energy bar is full, you can only play for 3 minutes before it's empty again. If you want people to watch ads, then make it harder to earn more credits and add better looking things to buy at the store. Then to earn more they can pay or watch ads.
- Have the animals be more animate instead of just being in the exact place you put them.
It just needs improvements overall. You watch more ads than you actually play the game really. If these things are changed, I'm sure it will become an incredibly popular game, due to the actual concept being good.
Really need to fix the ads!
1.) They all say "Test Reward Text". What is that? How are we supposed to know what the reward is?
2.) Sometimes right after I WILLINGLY watch an ad, another ad comes up that I am forced to sit through.
3.) Sometimes I cannot skip them, I click skip but the button to confirm the skip is hidden under the video and I can only click to continue watching.
4.) Reward payout is flawed. I have, QUITE a few times, watched an ad in order to receive 10 energy. Once I received 7 energy, the other times I received Credits.
We all understand that advertisements are necessary in free to play games, but this is ridiculous. It is difficult to get anywhere when you are running out of energy, and the video you just watched to get energy gives you credits instead. I will wait until this game is updated, but after that if the problems persist, I will uninstall.
Must watch ads to do anything
This game is so flawed. First of all, you only have a certain number of energy points, and the tasks require a ridiculous amount of energy so you only get to do like 2 things before your energy runs out. Then, to replenish your energy, you're forced to watch the same ads over and over. Either that or wait ten hours or pay with your real money.
So essentially, you have no choice but to watch ads over and over to have just a couple minutes of gameplay. Is anybody working on this?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 19, 2015
- Version: 2.2.8
- Size: 98.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Funtactix, Inc.
- The Hunger Games TM & © 2014 Lions Gate Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Game software © 2014 Funtactix. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of Credits$0.99
- Full Energy$1.99
- Half Energy$0.99
- Pile of Credits$4.99
- Sack of Credits$9.99
- Pack of Goods$1.99
- Big Sack of Credits$19.99
- Pile of Goods$4.99
- Box of Credits$39.99
- Sack of Goods$9.99