The Jim and Frank Mysteries
By 99Games Online Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“With hours and hours of gameplay, 60 puzzles, 8 mini games, and a cast of nearly 30 characters, this isn't a game you should miss.” - Touch Arcade
“If you’re new to the narrative puzzler scene, Jim and Frank is a huge bargain and some good fun.” - IGN
“With the addition of voice acting, small animated cutscenes with the combination of brilliant and humorous writing makes the game very intriguing and engaging." –Capsule computers
ON THE QUEST OF BLOOD RIVER!
Begin an incredible adventure in the picturesque town of Tinyville! Two best pals Jim & Frank are on the hunt to discover a well-kept secret. The secret of Blood River. Will they figure it out?
Set out on a fascinating journey where only your wits can guarantee your survival. Exercise your gray cells to solve a series of brain-racking puzzles. Immerse yourself in the most fun and entertaining brainteasers you could get hold of. Think, analyze and look beyond the obvious till you discover the answer and yell ‘Eureka’!
- Enjoy more than 20 hours of engaging gameplay spread across 4 chapters filled with great music and witty dialogues
- Play 70 different kinds of exciting puzzles including visual, analytical, logic, jigsaw and hidden object
- Perform 8 amusing tasks given by the townsfolk like chopping wood and finding your way out of a maze in order to move forward
- Take a break with entertaining mini-games and discover a vital clue
- Collect Eurekas cleverly hidden in each scene
- Replay your favorite puzzles from the game any time you want
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards to Challenge you
Gameplay trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgiLIAaXsyE
Fun & challenging puzzles to solve, entertaining storyline, easy to use interface and amazing graphics!
I hope there are sequels to this game. I would be the first to purchase them!
Awesome game with great visuals, excellent sound and gameplay that fits the game perfectly. It looks phenomenal on the iPad!
Great puzzle game
This was one of my favorites in the App Store when it first came out, it stood up well amongst other story-driven puzzlers like 1112, Puzzle Agent, Hector, etc. Good puzzles and a fun little storyline with a mystery to unfold.
Plays like a Professor Layton game, so if that's your cup of tea, then this is your game.
The new facelift is nice. I got a new phone and wanted to install this but it was off the App Store for quite a while. Glad to see it back and looking sharper on the retina display.
For the devs, it would be fantastic to see a sequel put together. I'd gladly support it and pay to play.
Fun Game- Hard Puzzles
This is a beautifully crafted game. The puzzles remind me of the old days of math before calculators were invented .
Piece of crap
The game was fun and interesting up until the point that the developers couldn't properly design the hedge maze level. Tilt to move in the direction and the guy always went in the opposite. Waste of time.
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 03, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 46.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 99Games Online Private Limited
- © 2017, 99Games Online Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Chapters 2 to 4$1.99
- Pinch of Eurekas$0.99
- Pouch of Eurekas$2.99
- Satchel of Eurekas$4.99
- Unlock Chapter 2$0.99
- Bag of Eurekas$9.99
- Unlock Chapters 3 and 4$0.99