The Last Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Step aboard the 1914 Orient Express in this award-winning mystery adventure from Prince of Persia creator Jordan Mechner, now for the first time on iOS!
JULY, 1914. With Europe on the brink of war, the luxurious Orient Express departs Paris for Constantinople, plunging American doctor Robert Cath into a maelstrom of treachery, romance, and international intrigue.
The Last Express is a complete, faithful iOS version of the internationally-acclaimed 1997 PC classic.
- 20+ hours of game play
- Interact with 30+ characters who behave like actual people on a train -- moving about in real-time and conversing in their native languages
- Eavesdrop on conversations, sneak into compartments, and uncover clues
- Explore a richly detailed, historically accurate 3D recreation of the 1914 Orient Express
- Your actions affect other characters’ behavior, making every play-through different
- Rewind feature allows you to back up to any point in the story and choose a different course of action
- Playable in 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
EXCLUSIVE ADDITIONAL FEATURES ONLY FOR iOS:
- Unlock challenging achievements that test your sleuthing skills
- Dynamic, 3-tiered hint system created specifically for iOS
- 20 unlockable character biographies
- Unlock cinematics to replay at any time
**** Reviews ! 90% on Metacritic ****
"The Last Express is just one of those games that adventure fans, or just fans of a good story, need to play." 4/4 - Slide To Play
"A shining example of how deeply gameplay and storytelling can be intertwined" 5/5 - AppSpy
"It's a piece of videogame history and a shining example of what can be done to create an experience so much more immersive than the Heavy Rains of today." - 8/10, Destructoid
“Exquisite design and a literary story. A thrilling ride.” – Newsweek
“The top adventure game… thumbs up by all ages and both genders.” – Family PC
“A masterpiece.” – Computer Games Strategy Plus
“Gripping… amazing… totally unique. The best adventure game I have ever played. Beautiful, skillfully crafted, and worth every penny and hour of your time.” – Games Domain Review
FOR MORE ABOUT THE LAST EXPRESS, VISIT:
What's New in Version 1.03
- Fixed touch control issues
- Fully optimized for iPhone 5
Best intrigue game evr
Great story line, interesting characters, very intriguing and addictive. Not too long or short.Can you please make a sequel? I would like to see another ending.
A Great Adventure. Bravo
This is really great. If you're a fan of point and click adventure games, this one's for you. The story is a little confusing at first, and you'll probably have to restart a few times to get to the end, but when you do you'll find the story really picks up. The touch sensitivity is a little off, but nothing horrible. And the fact that the whole game is in real time is great and really makes you think about your decisions. All in all this is pretty fantastic. Bravo.
The game takes a while to download but I'm sure from everyone's reviews it's going to be awesome
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2012
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 1.36 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: DotEmu
- © Copyright 2012 Waterwheel, Inc. DotEmu SAS.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.