The Mallets Voice is an application designed by musicians for musicians (not only vibraphonist!) who wish to improve the study of the world of harmony and voicings, stimulating their musical skills with the method of vibraphonist Francesco Pinetti, developed in collaboration with ArsETmedia.
The Mallets Voice contain a rich anthology with hundred of chords and voicings, playable on vibraphone or other keyboards, the "Mallets Coach" function showing the positions of the Mallets, a MIDI sequencer with MIDI export and a video gallery with exercises. The Mallets Voice is a complete tutorial for all musicians who want to develop an harmonic and musical mind.
The Mallets Voice contains several features, including:
- A 3 octaves and 1/2 polyphonic keyboard with two instruments, vibraphone and marimba.
- A library of more than 200 voicings divided into 6 main families:
- Half Diminished
- The "Mallets Coach" function shows the position of Mallets on the played chords.
- The "HOLD" function to hold on keyboard the played chord .
- A section of Video Tutorials as exercise and practice containing the following video:
- Cycle of dominants progression
- Diminished progressions
- Chromatic progressions
- Sticking ideas 4 mallets
- A polyphonic MIDI sequencer for:
- recording the played voicings sequences
- play the sequences
- save the sequences
- manage the sequence library (next version)
- export and share the sequences in MIDI by email
4 differents kind of keyboard skins:
Find your sound....Enjoy Mallets Voice!
- improved keyboard
- improved Beat Box
- iOS 9 and iPhone 6 supported
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.