Miami Herald Tablet Edition
By The Miami Herald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you follow South Florida High School Sports? Then this is the application for you.
Follow Miami-Dade and Broward High Schools throughout the season with exclusive 24/7 coverage from the Miami Herald.
A full subscription includes:
- Exclusive Miami Herald news coverage of High School Sports
- Photo & video reports: Relive the game action with in-depth photos & video reports.
- Fan chat: Voice your opinion and connect with other fans in an exclusive chat room available only on the application.
- Upcoming week schedule & past week's scores
- Gridiron Report blog & weekly video show
- Reports and commentary from Herald writers Andre Fernandez and Manny Navarro
How does the Miami Herald High School Sports subscription feature work?
· Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
· Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
· If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $0.99 USD per month
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $0.99 USD for the next monthly period
· You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
· Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the High School Sports app
What's New in Version 5.20.0
-We now have Universal app support! This one app will now support both iPhone and iPad.
-Support for variable bit rate videos to improve playback by adjusting video quality.
-Fixed an issue where the video progress bar was not updating
-Fixed error handling when a configuration call failed on startup
-Fixed crash on tablet with Saved Articles
-Fixed crash due to missing fields in AccuWeather
-Fixed an issue with Alerts not working
-Fixed how tables are shown so they fit on screen
Print edition now just a small part of the screen
Since the last update, when reading the print edition, by default it is a small strip in the middle of the iPad screen. If I actually want the paper to take up the whole screen, I have to expand every page! This is incredibly annoying. Why would anyone want to read the paper on an iPad and only have it use about 1/3 of the screen? Please fix.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 09, 2016
- Version: 5.20.0
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: The Miami Herald
- © Miami Herald Media Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Miami Herald Tablet Edition$0.99
- Miami Herald Tablet Edition$6.99