Miami Herald Tablet Edition
By The Miami Herald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our customizable app features Miami Herald's Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage, photos, video, commentary, bloggers and much more.
· Customize your home screen with your favorite sections - over 100 sections to choose from!
· Download and save stories for offline reading
· Rich multimedia features including photo, video and audio reports
· Share via Email, Facebook or Twitter
· Read and post comments on all Miami Herald blogs
· Find stories quickly with search
How does the Miami Herald Tablet Edition subscription feature work:
· Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
· Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
· If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $6.99 USD per month
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $6.99 USD for the next monthly period
· You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
· Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Noles Football app
For help with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Now features comments on all articles.
Note to our readers: If the update is causing the app to crash on your iPad, please delete the app and re-install it.
I like it overall but it needs more work
I use the app every morning while I exercise on my exercise bike. After that I usually catch up with the regular paper edition. The app works very well with the exception of scrolling the home page; it always crashes there. Never crashed on other sections. I like the convenience of the app and hope the next update will take care of the occasional crashes.
I'm A Pilgrim but I like this app
I just stated that I'm "A Pilgrim" using this app,however where was this stuff when I was in college. I would have gotten "Tremendous GPA's" using it for all my in class media reports.
Translation here is "I see a Real-Life Info Value in this app", and really delighted in finding it.
The news stories aren't kept current. They often recycle old news stories and keep them for weeks as features. The site crashes all the time and the navigation is very buggy. Unfortunately, the best way to keep up with local news is to actually read the paper, since this app is always behind on the news and it doesn't work well.
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Miami Herald
- © Miami Herald Media Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Miami Herald iPad Edition$0.99
- Miami Herald Tablet Edition$6.99