An expansion by Zarista Games.
The Quest - Caerworn Castle is an expansion to The Quest, a beautifully hand-drawn open world role playing game with old school grid-based movement and turn based combat.
After enabling the expansion, you can explore new areas and adventures. However, if you don't have The Quest, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game.
Caerworn Castle is haunted by ghosts and demons and in desperate need of repair. Its occupants are victims of a feud between two brothers, prolonged by Lord Alderley who wishes to extend his power. Are you frightened of ghosts and the evils of the night? Dare you enter this ravaged land to save the castle? It will take all your skills to change the balance of power. Great evils await you and a friend. The ghost of Lord John Sheets, the father of the dueling brothers, waits in Caerworn Castle for you to give him rest.
To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Mithria harbor and talk to captain Hanty, then select "Caerworn Castle" as your travel destination. It's recommended you reach at least level 60 before taking on the challenges posed by this expansion.
- The jail in the Land of the Risen Dead can now be reentered even if the Master Conjurer has been killed.
- George the Forge will now forge if ten pieces of Iron Ore is brought to him.
- The Witch's Broom is now sellable.
- Vilya, BT.
- 235.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Redshift
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.