* For new players we recommend The Quest! *
You can now have The Quest Classic, Island of Ice and Fire, Hero of Lukomorye I and Hero of Lukomorye II all together for a significantly reduced price! The Quest Classic Gold contains the highly regarded The Quest Classic, the large official expansion and the first two expansions from the Hero of Lukomorye series, making it extremely good value!
The Quest Classic is a beautifully hand-drawn, engaging and sinister world full of mystery, magic and provocative challenges.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, attributes, weapons, armor and enchantments, then explore a huge non-linear realm of four different cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests.
Play an absorbing card game, solve brain-teasing quests and clash with dangerous opponents in this turn- and skill-based Role Playing Game.
You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic end of your own choosing. You will need all your gaming know-how to survive and discover your destiny!
The Quest Classic Gold features:
- well over a 100 hours of gameplay!
- fps-like view with continuously rendered 3D graphics
- ambient visual and sound effects
- day and night cycles with weather effects
- a huge, complex, living world with underground levels
- long and provocative main storyline
- almost two hundred side missions
- optional undead race with different abilities
- complex magic, enchant and alchemy system
- primary and secondary skills
- advanced dialogue system
- readable books, pickable locks, repairable items
- race-, gender-, fame- and outfit-based relationships
- fantasy card game with three decks at the inns
- original soundtrack
If you hunger for even more adventure, don't forget to check out all the other expansions for The Quest Classic, not included in The Quest Classic Gold!
- [HOL II]: Phredd is now in the Abyss behind a door and can help the player if they lost their brain, heart or mole.
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly have sunk a astonishing amount of time into this game. It’s a really great game and no doubt the best on the IOS store. That said it can be frustrating at times as parts of the game are simply locked to you because you can’t do enough damage or tank enough. This is the main draw back as there isnt really that much one can do to plan around this as the game mechanics are far more focused on just the numbers than player skill. Take for example the quest “find and save princess Zabav”. The monsters here are simply such a high level I can’t fight them especially being that i made a battle made and all my oh s%!t buttons don’t work as they are magic immune.
Aside from that one problem it truest is a great game and easily beats any non triple A game you will ever play.
PS please fix the unlock and disarm spells. They are worthless and don’t work even if you hella spec into env magic
The Quest Classic Gold
The Quest is an incredible RPG that should be experienced by anyone who even remotely enjoys the genre. My only complaint with this port is that is has a tendency to crash on my iPhone X every now and than, which really puts a damper on the overall experience. Other than that, though, I highly recommend it.
Very good game
Good game for the price you get 3 expansions and the full base game and you can easily sink in 30 plus hours in this game and I'm definantly going to support the developers by buying more expansions in the future you guys deserve more recognition good job guys!!!!💯
- Vilya, BT.
- 55.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Redshift
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.