*** 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS! Thank you, brave adventurers, for playing the game! ***
Help a lowly peasant on his journey to become a powerful dungeon master!
Dodge spikes, knives, spiders, skeletons, lasers, saws, and more on your journey to collect rare coins and artifacts.
-10 unique and challenging quests
-tons of collectable upgrades and items
-infinite replay value in randomized, procedurally-generated environments
-Game Center leaderboards for bragging rights in the Eternal Quest
-adorable "boxel" graphics
-a high-quality musical score
-endless dungeon-running fun!
Having trouble with the controls? Options are available in the game's settings menu (to the right of the wizard in the starting area) which allow you to change swipe sensitivity or enable 'continuous drag' mode!
Problems updating? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue!
Update notes for v1.03:
* fixed critical save issues
* fixed bug where pausing the game, closing it, then opening it again would unpause the game
* fixed bug where game could become unresponsive after viewing a rewarded video ad
* added new setting to settings menu allowing you to lock game screen orientation (portrait, landscape or auto-rotate)
* improved controls: in previous versions when 'continuous drag' mode was turned off, sometimes
tiny finger movement at the beginning of a swipe could cause the character to start moving in an unwanted direction and the rest of the swipe would be ignored. Now each swipe is re-checked once your finger is lifted from the screen to make sure your character moves in the intended direction. This improves accuracy during quick swipes. This feature is experimental, so feedback is welcome.
Past update notes:
* "500 coins" IAP button shows price/currency
* gate buttons spawn closer to gates
* 'Bane of the Fallen' quest blocks don't fall quite as fast
* river logs don't move as quickly at the start of the endless quest
* added 'touch-to-move' option in settings menu, allowing you to tap to move forward
* fixed bug where end of 'throne room' quests had invisible lasers that kill you instantly
* fixed bug where pop-up spikes would kill you in rare instances even if you were wearing protective shoes
* fixed bug where quest menu would popup in rare instances when standing on the button of the starting gate
* fixed bugs related to Crossy Cleats
* fixed bug where you couldn't walk on lava with the mukluk boots, when 'reduce graphics quality' was enabled
* fixed bug where fire protection hood wouldn't work against fire spitters
* fixed bug where severe graphics glitches would occur at 1000+ distances in endless quest
* fixed bug where players could walk through cauldrons that spawn in jigsaws
* fixed bug where players could see through the sides of objects in the top-down view mode
* fixed bug where minor lag would occur during gate generation
* fixed bug where gate buttons would sometimes be surrounded by impenetrable blocks
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t be fooled by the uncomplicated name or blocky, cartoonish graphics—The Quest Keeper is here to break you. As you guide a peasant through each randomized level, you’ll face danger and chaos from all sides. Quick reflexes and lightning-fast swipes are required to avoid every bottomless pit, molten river, and swinging blade—and this endless dungeon runner is littered with coins, costumes, and artifacts to help power up your player.
You asked, you delivered
Wait what. K Nevermind. Anyways while I am grateful that you fixed bugs I didn't know existed and fixed the glitch of the phantom swipe, you still did not add a revolutionary GAMEPAD to stop all the arthritis from all this swiping. Once you do, I will be forever pleased and give you 5-star reviews for every update. Earning you ¢0.05 (1¢ for every star). So here's the original review.
Can you give us an option in the Options menu to replace the swiping mechanic with a convenient GAMEPAD on the side to just tap like in most games (not a joystick. PLEASE not a joystick.)? Swiping is cool and hip and all but it has major issues like REGISTERING YOUR HABITUAL SECOND DIRECTION upon removing your finger from the screen that HUMANITY CANNOT CORRECT BECAUSE ITS IN OUR NATURE!!! So it would help a lot if you could add that option in and prevent less deaths and less 1-2-3-star reviews. Like this one. Thank you.
Also you didn't hear from me, but the first review as of Sunday, April 5th but if you don't turn off your wi-fi or cellular data, you're gonna have a bad time.
I'd like to thank the creators for making such a good game. All tho an iOS game I still finding my self lost in the adventure of this game. The atmosphere, music, and sounds all fit together perfectly. I enjoy playing every second of this game. I wish there was a PC or Console continuation of this game where it builds on the 2 characters. All tho they don't talk much they have a lot of character in them. I find my self sometimes making back stories in my head of how they end up being that kind of friendship you see in Wallace and grommet where you are silent but you can tell what he's thinking, and the wizard with his witty remarks you can just sense your characters reaction to everyone of them. Thank you for making this game I hope you continue the style and hopefully have more levels or another game similar to this one!
- Tyson Ibele
- 119.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tyson Ibele Productions
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Coins $0.99
- Disable Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.