The Sandbox - Build & Create Your Pixel World
By PIXOWL INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play God & Create Worlds with Life or Destroy everything within a tap of your finger!
Awards Received: BEST OF WORLD-BUILDING GAMES (iTunes), BEST OF GAMES: HIDDENS GEMS (iTunes) and TOP GAMES – IF YOU LIKE MINECRAFT (iTunes)
-- PRESS REVIEWS --
"The Sandbox is a fantastically inventive mobile game that encourages players to create entire worlds and works of art!" Cult Of Mac
-- GAME PRESENTATION --
Imagine crafting your own world (complete with amazing Pixel Art), playing with Humans, Ninjas, Robots or Zombies, composing your own music and much more! The universe is yours to create or destroy, and the only limit is your imagination!
Start from scratch with basic building blocks like stone, water and soil. Grow plants, raise mountains, generate life and gain access to advanced tools for crafting more and more complex elements. Before long, you’ll be able to access non-organic elements like metal and light bulbs, allowing you to populate your universe with creations both natural and technological.
UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION
● Millions of possibilities. Infinite landscape designs. Countless different chemical reactions. Nothing is beyond your reach!
● Embrace your inner Pixel Artist to create or recreate amazing masterpieces and compose your very own chiptunes melodies with varied music instruments!
● Bring life to your creations and watch them evolve, eat, destroy and die
AND NOW, A SLEW OF EXCITING FEATURES:
● Over 280 elements to combine for different physic effects!
● 28 exciting campaigns -- a whopping 385 game levels in all!
● Add an intelligent life-form to your worlds: Humans!
● Change their behavior using Magic Powders and turn them into Miners, Hunters, Woodcutter, Zombies, Spacemen or even Robots!
● Play with the controllable elements: Ninja, Avatar, Snake… and create your video game levels!
● The Brainiac allows to create dynamic contraptions: assemble them, move them, transport materials or activate separate actions!
● Use one of the many Interactive Bodies to connect with it: Dragon, Spaceship, Plane, Flying Car, UFO, Train, Drill, Mechcloud and Kamikaze Drone; or make your own multi-pixels combination with existing elements and all modules available: Gravity, Tilt, Buttons, Pulsor, Toggle etc.
● Cruise around in your sport car, transport elements with a truck, destroy the land with your tank… or ride throughout space in the Lunar Lander!
● Recreate the Jurassic Period with dinosaurs and volcanoes! Protect your dinosaurs from extinction or recreate the BIG BANG and make them disappear!
● Try our new Blueprints and add awesome real-life wonders to your worlds: the Eiffel Tower, Chichen Itza, the Pyramids, the Statue of Liberty -- even a Crashed UFO!
● Wreak havoc with powerful explosions with TNT or C4! Light up the sky with fireworks or the Galaxy Invaders!
● Create amazing chain reactions with several sensor types, including liquid, light and temperature!
● Craft worlds featuring unique Laser and discover their powers once combined with different gems!
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH THE WORLD
● Create your universe and then share it in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
● Search in the Online gallery to see other players' creations (more than 1,500,000 worlds!)
● Rate other players’ worlds and add elements too.
An entire universe in the palm of your hand!
-- FOLLOW US --
What's New in Version 1.99987
Ever wanted to pit Giant Monsters against each other in a world you made yourself? Discover the power of the MutaGem, and experiment with it on living elements! You can even use the MindRay to control them and fight yourself!
- A new element, the MutaGem, that has the power to transform living beings into monsters.
- A campaign of 18 levels will begin when you discover the MutaGem, deep inside the devastated nuclear wasteland you find at the end of the Ecology 2 campaign. This adventure will transport you through many different places, as you learn to release the power of the MutaGem's capabilities, the Giant Monsters it can create, and take control of them with the help of the MindRay.
- The Aberrations: failed products of the MutaGem that hate the world and will try to crush anything that moves.
- 1 New Animal, the Earthworm. Usually found in soil or mud, ocasionally goes to the surface out of curiosity. He's the Catalyst for the DoomGrub Element.
- 1 New Enemy, the Robodrile. Behaves just like the Crocodile, but thanks to its enhanced durability and mechanical upgrades any target within range will be no match for the missiles it shoots from its mouth.
- 2 new Mutant Monsters that are born from the fusion between living elements and the MutaGem:
- Haijira, the likable and gigantic grey Dinosaur, that strikes with its tail and lets off a deadly blue Atomic Breath.
- MechaRex, the mechanical counterpart of Haijira, a Cyborg T-Rex that strikes with its mouth and fires a scorching red Laser Breath.
- The MindRay, a weapon that will allow you to take control of the Giant Monsters and fight the world (including other monsters!)
Awesome, but needs more
Needs the following:
A new set of controllables and enemies, with a set of levels: Pixels and Dragons
Knight: can attack with sword, block anything using shield, and use a running attack with a horse
Wizard: shoots a fireball that burns, an ice ball that freezes, and an electro ball that electrifies
Archer: can shoot arrows
Arrow: ammunition for the archer
Horse: item for knight that gives it a running charge attack for one use
Dragon: a giant monster that can temporarily fly, until needing to land to rest, and shoot fire
Dark knight: an enemy of darkness
Dark archer: an archer of darkness
Giant: a giant monster that can punch and roar
Some more heroes:
Shrink Man: can shrink to two pixels tall and one pixel wide
And able to control the avatar, ninjas, and brainiac, together with the other controllables
This game is so cool, i only play this game on my phone! But it needs more adventure and a controllable wizard. And maybe dragons and a dragon pet element that you can feed train and battle your dragon with another bad dragon. And dragons would need to have their elements. EXAMPLE: fire dragon, ice dragon, lighting dragon, water dragon... Every dragon would have a special power and
a power of it's element. Oh and again very cool game!!!!! :)
Good Game, But Need More Content
This is a great game, don't get me wrong! But I very commonly find myself running out of room whilst making a large build. There should be a scale feature to move left, right, and up for people that are like me that normally want to (and sometimes try to) build a large world. Please add this in! [Rating: 4.4/5]
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 1.99987
- Size: 76.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: PIXOWL INC.
- © PIXOWL INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Mana Pack$1.99
- Medium Mana Pack$2.99
- Humans Campaign $0.99
- Robot Attack Campaign$0.99
- Zombie Attack Campaign$0.99
- Big Mana Pack$5.99
- All Campaigns Pack $9.99
- All 30 Basic Elements Pack$3.99
- Brainiac Campaign$0.99
- Dinosaurs Campaign$0.99